3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_O_X_I_K_ 13.10.22 07:20 pm

How many endings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I passed the witcher about 5 minutes ago and was a little dumbfounded by the ending
Spoilergerald on the swamps killed the last of the three witches went to the hut found the medallion sat on a chair and at that time all sorts of ghouls ran into the hut and all I thought I would have to kill them but no the witcher just sat such a creature
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
F_O_X_I_K_ 13.10.22

who has what

G
Georgy Adgamov 13.10.22

yeah fuck the same disappointment (((((already a tear welling up, I wanted him to fuck with enifer in his dacha ((((and Ciri's stsuka such a dad would rule if it weren't for her selfish fucking her father, the king would not have been killed but she is too headstrong girl ..... I hate her I somehow finished off the quality of swords up to 450 and she cuts hunters with one fell swoop!!!

R
Razor12345 13.10.22

I passed the current, I was also disappointed with the ending ((but I missed half of the additional quests quickly, I wanted to know what and how I probably paid, but in general everything is somehow linear references There are very few, I played with the transfer of sowing. The
following happened: ciri stopped the cold and became as a witch, Geralt fitted her with a new silver sword, Triss (although she was defiled and taken away as a background role chose her) on a tanned with Geralt, although you can’t visit your house and in general you can’t take everyone away. its own (yalya rome, caesar), the radovid is rampant throughout the north, it was necessary to soak him nafig then maybe the emperor remained alive, the vesemir died, the brotherhood broke up) everything is somehow gloomy. something like that.

G
Gerald333 13.10.22

I look every corner here you are and opened your face typical shooter lovers

R
Ryu7ick 13.10.22

Spoiler Well, I have a happy ending. I'm with Triss, Ciri wanders apart from me, Black lost.

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

Good ending Vesemir is alive, I'm with Jenn Ciri, a healthy witch is alive)

V
Vano08 13.10.22

Heinrich Wien
Emm. Can he survive? How to do it? buhurt

m
mcbrut 13.10.22

Vano08
is also interesting
Probably additional quests need to be done + more allies to gain in defense of Ciri. Xs
Let's see what Heinrich writes.

S
Storm Cansers 13.10.22

It’s also interesting how Vesemir survived, I gathered everyone except for the “Fat Thief Who Has a Bathhouse” and Emhyr, but there is not much choice, either the Commander commands him or fight yourself only without his help, well, he will also know that Ciri is in Kaer Morhen, Then I loaded the save and just didn't go to it.

F
F_O_X_I_K_ 13.10.22

tell me where to find summer I want to collect everyone

S
Specik 13.10.22

What are the endings people? The game came out 5 days ago. For you there is no such definition as "Enjoy the game?" run side quests, explore the world. Lizh would quickly run through the plot and say what a fine fellow I am. I've been playing for 40 hours and I haven't even reached Novigrad yet.

F
F_O_X_I_K_ 13.10.22

Specik BE
PROUD but I re-read all the books and wanted to know the plot and the additional tasks later. Because there are 36 endings

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

nerds)

X
X_ray_83 13.10.22

How about playing like that? Many characters to miss, but the end!?!?
And after the new DLC, it can expand))))

F
F_O_X_I_K_ 13.10.22

Well, firstly, I have a face, and secondly, I won’t see only ervita and summer, I didn’t say that I didn’t do side effects at all