3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikxxom 13.10.22 07:20 pm

Triss Brothers in Arms (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

triss has no quests

11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikxxom 13.10.22

t
traceF 13.10.22

Try another task and then after it go to her.

N
Nikxxom 13.10.22

traceF
did not help

t
traceF 13.10.22

Nikxxom try
to replay the last task

N
Nikolay Baklunov 13.10.22

guys, but I have such a problem, in a mission where you need to find the king of the beggars, when you go after the thief and then you knock on the door and talk to the bouncer, after the video as Geralt enters the game freezes, help pliz !!!

N
Nerzul91 13.10.22

help me decide, maybe someone came across, in Nograd I helped everyone already in this quest, but I can’t help Triss, stupidly there is no quest, maybe there is a certain time needed? or something else? Please tell me it's urgent. She needs help to bring out the sorcerers, and when you come to her there is no continuation

d
darklord666 13.10.22

Nerzul91
If only trails are left, then go for ciri in skelegg, when you return with her to kaer morhen, she will already be there ... It turns out that Yenifer will call her ... Passed the game, the ending upset ((

N
Nerzul91 13.10.22

Thank you, I already understood. Totally agree with the ending

M
MONAX 13.10.22

There are about 300 endings, what could upset you, follow your conviction, how would you act in the place of the witcher and don’t disappoint the rest of the players, don’t panic, go through all the quests, from small to large, and look at the end where they will lead you !!!

A
Alexander5050 13.10.22

according to the story, keep looking for Buttercup

N
Nerzul91 13.10.22

I’m wondering after the quest the last wish, when yen says that you don’t love her like, how then to
stir up Triss, I didn’t figure it out (