3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ukrop50 13.10.22 07:20 pm

The game does not see the transfer of saves (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I transferred the saves from the previous part and everything seems to be fine, but the game ignores them and the world is set by default, no one talks about past events with the emperor. I saw that the user already created a topic with this problem, but the solution to the problem was not written to him. (From part 2 I transferred the latest save) Help please
12 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

And I have a question: What does the "Simulate Decisions" option mean at the start of a new game?

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

The save from the second part must be transferred before the first launch of The Witcher 3. There at the beginning there will be a choice whether to use saves from the Witcher 2 or not.

The simulation of decisions option allows you to recreate the events of the second part, without transferring saves. In Vizima, a dude will ask you questions about the events of the second part (who did you join Roche or Iorvet, Did Summer survive ... and so on)

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

Vanek2707 I choose to transfer the save from The Witcher 2, select the last save in the menu on the right, the game starts, but the transfer is somehow ignored, the world is created by default

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Ukrop50
how is it expressed? Is it written somewhere that the save didn't work?

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

Vanek2707 It's just that during the transfer to Vizima, the people of the Emperor ask about the decisions made earlier, they kind of interrogate me, I don't have that. And the map of the world that is shown there does not really correspond to my saves ..... Just as far as I heard, for transferring all sorts of goodies to the inventory they give

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Ukrop50 Interrogated
in Vizima only if simulation of decisions at the beginning of the game is selected. I do not think that the world will change dramatically based on the saves of the second part. Most likely you will be able to see the characters who survived. And something global is unlikely to happen.

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

That is, when importing saves, the interrogation is not carried out? Are there really few initial states of the world? And should they throw something into the inventory for transferring saves or not?

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Ukrop50
Do not interrogate, because all the necessary info is already in the saves. What for the game for the second time to clarify something)) I have not heard about nishtyakov. I didn't seem to have anything out of the ordinary.

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

It is logical, suspicious that I reached the baron and there are no references yet. Okay, I'll play. Many thanks for the help))

P
PRIEST 13.10.22

Saves are transferred, he himself was convinced in the 2nd part there was a quest when Geralt drank too much and got a tattoo on his neck. In part 3, she was transferred from me, but so far I have not seen more references

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

PRIEST And the state of the world is the same for you, they say Redania was left alone with the Empire?

P
PRIEST 13.10.22

Well, yes, so in part 2, when there was a meeting of kings at the end of the game, Radovit and Henselt divided the land among themselves.
And then the empire invaded. In the dialogues in the 3rd part, it seemed to say that Henselt died in one of the battles with the empire, so everything is logical)