3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robert Artemov 13.10.22 07:20 pm

Tested the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don't know what's holding you back.
I'm not a graphic artist, but!
amd phenom ii x6 1055t 3.5ghz
amd radeon HD 5850 1 1gb
ram 4gb 1333mhz 30fps

on mid-high.

PS As soon as the game came out, I thought about running a new system unit, but here they are not a next-gen. Tomorrow I'll buy the game, and with the system manager I'll wait until Pascal appears.
Let the graphoders go through the forest, first read the books about Ciri and enjoy the plot.
IMHO - which is ultra, which is the same low graphics.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 13.10.22

throw off kfg

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.10.22

Robert Artemov
, the main thing is to put the textures higher, and it’s not a sin to neglect the rest

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

strange, it will be stronger for me and on "medium-high" it slows down hard in nograd, oxenfurt
and it gives out good fps, right under 60

S
SquallL 13.10.22

You just haven't been to places where the FPS sags. For example, at the well, where it is necessary to kill the midday, the slowest place so far. And the game is well optimized.

T
TERMOGLYK 13.10.22

Robert Artemov
Yes, on your current bucket to play the dandy simulator ...! What the fuck do you like The Witcher 3 O_o??? What are you doing!

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

the game is different for everyone, here on my laptop i7, gtx775, 8Gb finally lags, at the lowest

S
Shadows3D 13.10.22

what hd 5850??? this card even stalker hardly pulled

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Shadows3D
He probably plays the first witcher)))

G
GONE TO DTF 13.10.22

eh. all the same, I didn’t buy an i7
in Nograd in vain, my percentage is loaded under 100% (the video card is not fully loaded) and the friezes begin (

T
TTG 13.10.22

Special for junkies
pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru

R
Robert Artemov 13.10.22

Shadows3D
First of all, Stelker is a semi-bug game that is made on the knees.
Straik29a
I play The Third Witcher.

You are just jealous. I think so. If it's bad for you, then it must be bad for others, right?
The game in terms of technology is no different from Gothic 3 with graphic mods.
That's why I share good impressions only on the Internet. Because, if in real life
you also start to say that everything is fine with you, then at work everyone will be sarcastic all day long,
envy will tear the opponents fart clean. Ansh Abdul, eternal punishment, biboran, butterflies go through the forest.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 13.10.22

The game is in a similar situation with MK X - someone is in a bucket, and someone slows down on quite powerful hardware. I myself play The Witcher 3 on an i5 2.4 Ghz laptop, 6 Gb RAM, Gf GT 525M. The game is not perfect. Fps didn't freeze. But let's just say it's playable. The most important thing is that it is smooth, without drawdowns. Now I went through the first location and I’m already exploring the second one, which is huge, and the game is no worse there, even though the location is many times larger. So, everything will be corrected by patches.

S
Shadows3D 13.10.22

Robert Artemov
, I just don’t have envy, the hardware allows me not to worry about it, but here’s how you can play at medium-high with a card that is 2 generations lower than the minimum requirements, well, it’s completely incomprehensible ... for people on HD 7970 and GTX770 there are problems, but there are some miracles here :)

S
Shadows3D 13.10.22

Straik29a
he probably plays a book :)

W
WarQi 13.10.22

Hello. I understand that this is not the topic, but I will wait a week for an answer.

The Witcher 3 - Wild Huntbinconfigbasedlc.ini - dlc_yen_alternate_look=false
dlc_ciri_alternate_look=false
dlc_triss_alternate_look=false
dlc_gwent_cards=true

what happens if you enable all these dlcs? Will they work from the very beginning of the game or only after a certain passage?

P
PhilS 13.10.22

Shadows3D
I also have 28-40 FPS at 1080p on medium-high, sometimes it drops to 26 in the most difficult moments.

R
Robert Artemov 13.10.22

Shadows3D
What generations? These are video cards with renamed chips, there are no technological differences in them at all. They sell you junk under a new cover and you rejoice ayyy this is not a gf gt 660, but a gf gt 960 !!!!!! The new generation will have high-bandwidth multi-layer memory like "HBM 3D" and it will be a breakthrough. It's like with concave TVs, there is no technological difference compared to conventional rectangular TVs, but what marketing, what advertising!!! It's not just a TV, it's concave! If it is concave, then it is better!!! What a nightmare a...

S
Shadows3D 13.10.22

Robert Artemov
and such for example - HD 5850 2.15 billion transistors and R9 290x 6 billion transistors, or do you think this difference is only for heating the room? and if it’s about TVs, then someone will enjoy a CRT monitor in 640x480 (curved) ...

M
MKUltra 13.10.22

Shadows3D to
someone and a CRT monitor in 640x480 (curved) for the joy