3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinni Pukh 13.10.22 07:20 pm

Get your Steam account back

Hello everyone, the story is this, the Steam account was stolen 4-6 years ago. I had a couple of games there, there is a disk and a key that was activated on this account, I remember the mail and password, is there a chance to return it?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
EX0800_ 13.10.22

steam account was stolen 4-6 years ago so

try it)

V
Vinni Pukh 13.10.22

EX0800_
And what to write to technical support Do I need to log in to an existing account?

s
smiley_alex 13.10.22

If you remember the mail, then try to restore it through the mail, and if the mail was changed on this account. It's unlikely to come back. The first question is why now, and not "so 4-6 years ago"?. When it was stolen, then it was necessary to write to technical support.

E
EX0800_ 13.10.22

Vinni-Pukh
and not "so 4-6 years ago"?. When it was stolen, then it was necessary to write to technical support
smiley_alex already answered

V
Vinni Pukh 13.10.22

smiley_alex
So if there is an old mail in the account statistics, I can prove that it was mine

N
Neron_13 13.10.22

Vinni-Pukh 1.Create a support account, it is separate, does not depend on Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php
then describe your problem in as much detail as possible (read the Proof of ownership of the Steam account at the link below
https:/ /support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?s=8ffdc4629be78ac1cf129ccd30d42bdd&ref=2347-QDFN-4366
And within a week, if everything suits them, you will get your acc back
. , on which you will have to specify the ticket number.

V
Vinni Pukh 13.10.22

on which you will have to indicate the number of the ticket
. All this is there. But it is not necessary to know the nickname of the account id?

N
Neron_13 13.10.22

Vinni-Pukh
Well, damn it, did you read the article?
Proof of ownership of your Steam account
When you contact support, make sure you provide sufficient proof of your ownership of your account. It is recommended that you provide as much of the information below as possible.
The name (login) of the Steam account that was
hacked the mailing address to which the account was originally linked

Extract from the article

V
Vinni Pukh 13.10.22

Neronus
Damn, I didn't read it, but they seemed to say that it's not necessary to remember the name of the account, okay, I'll remember.

N
Neron_13 13.10.22

Vinni-Pukh
Try it, remember the login or name)

V
Vinni Pukh 13.10.22

Neronus
And how long should I wait for an answer, I created a question, they answered in a day, they said I wrote the mail on which the login was created, now I have been waiting for 14 days, how long should I wait for an answer?

N
Neron_13 13.10.22

answered in a day they said I wrote the mail on which the login was created
Once again, it’s clearer

J
Just stand 13.10.22

Vinni-Pukh
I waited three 3 weeks.

V
Vinni Pukh 13.10.22

Neronus

N