3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Augusta_ 21.11.19 03:34 am

What impact will the death of Justinia to the finals? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Going through the game a second time. For the first time with me was a Beast, and I killed the Queen without hesitation. There was a dialog something like this built that this all went on, besides, I wanted my dwarf party members became king. In the end, all of the dwarves ended well. This time the Beast with me, and something went wrong. Again, I wanted the stupid lady to chop, but me and the Lowes was persuaded, and the Queen said that is savagery, the ARKS because nothing has been done. Hell, I don't like to be bad... besides actually trying not to spill Royal blood in games. What will happen if she stays alive? And if you die? Who will rule, because the Beast is dead? I would like to have gnome everything was fine, but the main thing that they do not pose a threat to humans. Execute not pardon?
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikel2 21.11.19

Augusta_
XS,long ago it was,but I didn't kill her, and nothing bad happened,remained current AutoSave on the picture if you want,you can fold, and there she will see,or maybe somebody more will paint.

A
Augusta_ 21.11.19

Nikel2
Thanks, but I'm in the basement, thinking what to do with the Queen)

N
Nikel2 21.11.19

Augusta_
Well MNU have the save game after the final battle,I think right before the splash screen,I just don't remember where they are reflected the results of your travels,the current log or last VIDOS identity about them remember.

A
Augusta_ 21.11.19

Nikel2
In the last VIDOS. Can look and tell you about the dwarves?

N
Nikel2 21.11.19

Augusta_
Well, with this problem,the game is already there for a long time,you can throw the save game itself will peep,or tomorrow I'll go to a friend he will look,he just held her.

A
Augusta_ 21.11.19

Nikel2
Wrote to the PM.

B
Black Doc 21.11.19

The dwarves all ends the same: to kill the Queen or leave alive - nothing will change.

A
Augusta_ 21.11.19

I passed the game. Live Yustiniya the ending like this: she returned to the Kingdom under her reign, the dwarves began to flourish. But two years later she was killed by her lover. How does it impact on the fate of the dwarves is not specified. As expected, probably the best ending for the dwarves with the Beast as the king.

By the way, this time I was able to correct the Elvish question. The first time I had a living Mother tree and Sheila, and the slides scared me that crazy dreams Sheila plans for the end of the world. It spoiled me the impression of final, which I tried to make perfect. This time I killed the Mother-tree, and Sahalu (Yes, right in the ARKS, which was slightly barbaric, but I didn't want to frighten me again in the final, vengeful elves with a crazy leader at the head). Now the only thing I said about them is that the elves never forgave Lucian and people, blah blah. And let them, in this game the elves still I don't like.

A
Augusta_ 21.11.19

Black Doc wrote:
The dwarves all ends the same: to kill the Queen or leave alive - nothing will change.
You are wrong. I did find on YouTube all the endings in English, and without Justinia dwarf Kingdom descends into chaos.