3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scandinavian282 13.10.22 07:20 pm

ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

under what conditions does ciri stay alive?
went to the tower to save from the white cold and did not return
7 Comments
Sort by:
t
theoink 13.10.22

When she came into the world, she had a memory of how they played snowballs in Kaer Morhan, maybe this. Ciri is alive with me.

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

You should always be kind with her in the snow, play the elf's hut, destroy it, etc.

S
Scandinavian282 13.10.22

thanks guys;)

G
Grinewald 13.10.22

Heinrich Wien
Where is the infa about kindness to Ciri? You probably don't mean kindness, but streaming. What would Geralt be on Ciri's side in any dialogue? Describe in more detail.

P.S. I, too, like TSA, ended badly.

G
Grinewald 13.10.22

I also have a question: Where is Yennefer? It's over, so what?

S
Storm Cansers 13.10.22

"Kindness will save Ciri" :D For those who want to be Happy :)
SpoilerFirst, play snowballs with her, then break up the elf's laboratory, go with her to the grave of the dude who helped her escape from the island, but who was then killed by an immortal werewolf, like everything . At the end, before she left for the teleport, he said something like "How am I?" in the end, she decided to stop all this and went into the portal, they showed how she went into the cold and that's it. Of course, I was upset here, I thought I’d already go through the ending and choose other lines in the dialogue with Ciri, but I decided to reach the end and the end made me happy :) Ciri is alive and became a witcher, and Emhyra they just nai ....
As for Yennefer, well, in general, he didn’t mess with anyone but her, helped her with Jin’s task, and at the end of the game before the final battle, when she went into the tent and said that she wanted to go somewhere, he chose a line where he would also leave with her . Looks like I got a good ending. Of course, I would also like to meet someone after beating the game, Ciri, Yennefer, Triss and others, and perform more tasks with them, but alas, that’s all. I liked playing for Ciri, she has such cool skills: D I don’t know what the developers think there, but I would like to continue with all the Heroes who survived.

S
Sergei Romanov 13.10.22

Thanks for the spoilers...