3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
W0LVER1NE5700 13.10.22 07:44 pm

New armor from the school of the cat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe someone is interested in how it looks) I used to run in armor from the school of the griffin, they looked normal, but the cat is even cooler)

CAT

GRIFFIN

22 Comments
Sort by:
j
jerry90 13.10.22

Where is the pikchi?

O
OlgeRey 13.10.22

Where to get something?

S
Sanek1212 13.10.22

Kirill Krysanov
4 drawings of a set of armor are located under the temple island, three more are scattered around the map. One in the castle of Drahim, the second in the ruins of Est Tayyara, the third on the sunken ship Flying Deer.

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

I have black armor of level 300 with something I bought in the store, so garbage is the most legendary witcher armor

O
OlgeRey 13.10.22

Sanek1212
wow thank you

S
Sanek1212 13.10.22

Kirill Krysanov
If you find a dungeon under the temple island, then there you will find a diary with instructions on where to look for the rest of the drawings.

g
gerasader 13.10.22

the cat is the top armor if pumped through quen, fast attacks and + crit and damage from light armor...

C
Captain Greed 13.10.22

gerasader
Is it? In my opinion, for really serious enemies, light attacks do not really penetrate, only powerful ones. It makes sense to have heavy armor with a perk for extra. damage in it.

g
gerasader 13.10.22

Captain Greed
if you download fast attacks. then with full adrenaline, they seriously hit, that is, DPS (damage per second) becomes higher. than from powerful attacks

C
Captain Greed 13.10.22

gerasader
Adrenaline is a strip with a shard? I don’t accumulate at all, do I need to pump some kind of perk?
In general, as I understand it, it's not only about damage, fast attacks heavily break through a block or shields of some kind, thick animal skins. So it seems to me that the build purely for fast attacks is not very optimal.

g
gerasader 13.10.22

Captain Greed
Adrenaline is the three boxes next to health. And you're wrong, fast attacks (trained) hit like power ones, but pumped power ones are undeniably stronger than fast ones. I’m used to using fast attacks to remove energy and finish off the enemy when he can’t even block

C
Captain Greed 13.10.22

gerasader Have
you gone far? I was just set up for fast attacks at the beginning too, but with several strong opponents only strong attacks worked, so I was a little depressed. Since there are no bonuses for a full set, I think I can mix heavy and light armor and take 2 perks.

g
gerasader 13.10.22

Captain Greed
I'm level 21, already in the
Spoiler until Skellige passed, do not read! Kaer morhene elf razzacharoval, now I'm gathering an army for the battle with the wild hunt. In short, already a cat of level I, I can’t pump it up to level II because I didn’t find it, the sword and torso are already from improvement III, I’m even afraid to go to IV. With a full set, fast attacks hurt, but I spend a little time on thick opponents, no more than 2 minutes, before I wash them down, fortunately with Quen and the North Wind bomb, this is elementary

C
Captain Greed 13.10.22

gerasader
Thanks for the hints, we will try and think of something. =)

D
Domitori 13.10.22

From whom does the crushed flesh of the monster fall to make the breastplate of the cat?

W
W0LVER1NE5700 13.10.22

Domitori
None) Again, crushed monster flesh can be obtained by disassembling the necessary components collected from the remains of monsters. Climb into the dismantling menu, there are a lot of things you can get

D
Domitori 13.10.22

W0LVER1NE5700
Thank you, I forgot about disassembly)

N
Nikxxom 13.10.22

Heinrich Wien
and where did you get it?

S
StarsGuitar 13.10.22

W0LVER1NE5700

where can I buy all the cat clothes?? Which are the simplest? As I understand it, they are in a cave, which can be opened after completing the quest for a witch?

W
W0LVER1NE5700 13.10.22

You can’t buy StarsGuitar
anywhere) You buy a map from some random merchant, it usually shows the location of 4 out of 7 or 3 out of 6 recipes for crafting items, and along with them some kind of document with tips on finding the remaining recipes for parts of the set.