3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brando9 13.10.22 07:44 pm

SSD or PSU?

Hi all! Help deal with the problem.
Comp in profile. In January, this SSD was bought and seven 64 bits were installed on it. For 2 months everything was flying, and then it started freezing completely in games, which had to be restarted forcibly. And after the reboot, the inscription "A disk read error occurred press ctrl + alt + del to restart" on a black background. Moreover, subsequent reboots appeared with the same inscription. Only after a minute or two of rest did the computer start normally.
Wrong for overheating.
Disconnected the SSD, put the system on the HDD. Everything works great, in any games.
I connected a formatted SSD, clean, did not put anything on it, the operating system is still on the HDD. Launched the game, everything is fine.
I installed the game on a clean SSD, launched it, after a minute the computer crashed.

I tested the SSD with the Victoria program, everything is fine, there are no bad sectors, one sector is green, the rest are white.
Writes, rewrites, compresses with winrar perfectly.
S.M.A.R.T

Conclusion: The computer works fine until you use the SSD (if you just read files from the SSD, or write, everything is fine), but as soon as you start the game - hang.

So I'm suffering guys, help me find a solution.
Take it under warranty, they will check it with programs, and the programs show that everything is ok.

PS or is the BP nonsense?
1 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 13.10.22

Brando9
Installed the game on a blank SSD, launched it, after a minute the computer crashed.
Check on some other applications, say Photoshop?