3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fil9601 13.10.22 07:44 pm

Werewolf (bomb recipe) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, please help me, where can I find the recipe for the bomb that blocks its regeneration, I can’t get through
23 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 13.10.22

fil9601
He kills with a bang even without bombs. They burned with fire.

f
fil9601 13.10.22

It’s just that when it reaches the middle of health, and it turns on regeneration, no matter how flurry of blows you sprinkle it with, it doesn’t care, and it smoothly regenerates until it becomes full, the fire is also not very

f
fil9601 13.10.22

Or do you mean the second level of Igni when it flows? anti_Alien

T
Tonka82 13.10.22

I also didn’t understand how to kill him) in the quest about witches near the oak, you beat him, he restores health ....

a
anti_Alien 13.10.22

He killed without bombs using a simple Igni, when one of the three XP cells remained, a video with a woman began, then he got up and achieved it without problems.

T
Tonka82 13.10.22

anti_Alien
Seen there is a pillar for spells? + 1 skill point!
Did you burn him with a tincture to charge the igni faster?

And the second question - did you beat Vorkalak with one igni?) Without swords?)

I have buckshot - bombs, but there is little use from them

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

In short, as I understand it, everyone plays veri-easy, no one bothers with elixirs, oils and bombs

f
fianger 13.10.22

Why the hell do you want to wet him when you can turn on your brains? He specifically guards the heart of the tree and regenerates from it so cruelly. There you just need to get to the heart and talk to him (or destroy him), one fig this werewolf will die further in the story from left hands

I
Igor Abramov 13.10.22

fianger
Well, it's yours ... spoiler girl burn in hell!

T
Tonka82 13.10.22

fianger
Not easy! Just because of the principle why it regenerates! I have bombs - buckshot, I have light bombs! There is no oil on Vorkalak! Yes, and oils, as I understand it ... more precisely, it is written that + 10% to sword damage. There is oil for utopians and

Igosh

f
fianger 13.10.22

Tonka82
I play the difficulty "Story and fights", and if I want hardcore I climb highlevel enemies

T
Tonka82 13.10.22

fianger
Can you not kill this Vorkalak and find the entrance under the tree?)

f
fil9601 13.10.22

What tree are you talking about? I'm going through the hunter's quest, and there are definitely no trees from which the werewolf heals

D
Dias Daulbaev 13.10.22

fil9601
They are talking about the second werewolf near the heart of the tree, but he is not the boss and by that time he will be killed with a bang. Charge yourself with elixirs to the fullest and pump a little more. And try to find an improved buckshot for the battle with him, when he starts to heal 600 bomb damage will ruin his mood.

T
Trestan 13.10.22

I don't know what's wrong there, I play on the most difficult and filled it with fire and sword without any problems. Yes, he healed, but under my flurry he simply did not have time;)

D
Dias Daulbaev 13.10.22

Trestan
Who are you chasing, on the last level of difficulty without elixirs and oils? Liar.

T
Trestan 13.10.22

It makes no sense for me to drive, I'm level 14 and I play everything only on hardcore. I smeared with oil at 10%, but it doesn’t help much

A
Artem Kistev 13.10.22

I replayed it 10 times, still managed to overwhelm him with a flurry of attacks. Before the fight, he lubricated the sword, used a potion that increased attack and a sign of enslaving the mind.

D
Dias Daulbaev 13.10.22

Trestan
Even without thunder and swallows? You either came there already super pumped, or you clicked on the wrong line during the choice of difficulty.

T
Trestan 13.10.22

By the way, right now I remember that, apart from the fire, "hypnosis" works well on him, incapacitates him, and so it went from the third time, with a midnight night, he toiled there for a long time