3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nord 13.10.22 07:44 pm

Gamepad Defender Game racer turbo Rs3 is disconnected from the system

Hello!
I have a specific problem with my Defender Game racer turbo controller. Recently I built a new computer on the Asus z97-p board, Win 7 Pro x64, and faced the problem of disconnecting the pad from the system. Most often this happens when you press the buttons on the sticks. Even in the process of setting up the device in the "Devices and Printers" section, it freezes when the sticks are frequently pressed and rotated, while the "analog" indicator is on. I play through the x360 emulsion, on the old mother (MSI G41M-p33 combo) everything worked for years, now the gamepad can withstand 5-7 minutes in the game, and then either does not respond to the buttons, or the stick "sticks" and the character goes into the wall or camera spinning. Tested with both 32 and 64 bit games. The drivers were installed both from the disk and from the offsite defender - all to no avail. The pad connects to usb, and sometimes even reconnecting does not help, the system does not always see it. There is an old pad of the same firm - the same problems. A short circuit or a kinked wire / bad contact is excluded, everything is checked. I don’t understand until the end, is it in the motherboard or in the drivers? And how to solve the problem? If anyone has experienced the same issue, please help!
0 Comments
Sort by: