3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marinaSt 13.10.22 07:44 pm

FPS on Nvidia quadro k2000 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day to all!
Can not understand. I have nvidia quadro k2000 (4095 mb). As I understand it, there should be no problems with such a card ... And the fps is stable from 12 to 15 (at the lowest settings).
I have an Intel Core-i5 (3.4 GHz) processor, everything is fine with it, it pulls the game. RAM - 16 GB, everything is in order.
Is it really the card's fault?
Thanks if anyone has a clue. And then I was left without a game that I had been waiting for a long time ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 13.10.22

marinaSt
this map is not for toys

b
burn the console 13.10.22

marinaSt
Your professional card is not for games.

m
marinaSt 13.10.22

Yes, I know, I took it for Adobe. But I thought that the games would also go :) Do you think that's it, and you need to take a separate card for games?

b
burn the console 13.10.22

marinaSt
Here is a link read there and your model http://www.nvidia.ru/object/quadro-desktop-gpus-ru.html

R
Razorblade90 13.10.22

marinaSt
Well, the GTX650/560 will be an analogue of your video card in terms of power, this is taking into account the fact that your video card is not a gaming ... but a computing one ... and the minimum GTX660. finances allow

N
Nikita507 13.10.22

marinaSt of
course it's in her

D
DEVIL159rus 13.10.22

We can say that the money went to the wind

B
Belomorkanal 13.10.22

marinaSt
Video cards of the Quadro line, unlike Geforce, are not designed to work as a gaming video card. As a result, the FPS is extremely low. 192/32/16 core configuration, 42 GB/s memory bandwidth. this is not enough to render an image at 1080p with good FPS in demanding games.
Quadro are professional high-quality video cards for working in special design programs and creating graphics. That is why they are so expensive.

m
marinaSt 13.10.22

Thank you all very much for your replies. Now I will think about a new map - separately for games. Don't miss out on this game :)