3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrYnT101 13.10.22 07:44 pm

Difficulty level (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell us about the differences in the difficulty of the game (I play on the 3rd difficulty level)
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straik29a 13.10.22

GrYnT101
Your damage does not change, and the damage to you is stronger the higher the difficulty. And on difficulty 3-4, HP doesn't regenerate while you're mideting

g
gerasader 13.10.22

and there is no right to die on 4, so 3 is the best option, because 1 and 2 are too easy

G
GrYnT101 13.10.22

Straik29a
thanks I hope these are all differences in complexity

L
Lyokha-Bro- 13.10.22

I gamble on the penultimate ... cool-hard

S
Sakateka 13.10.22

gerasader
I play on the "Death" difficulty, saves all remain after death (I've died more than once), but it's difficult...

g
gerasader 13.10.22

Rock_n_Roll_7
yes? pff, then why am I sitting on this elementary third?

S
Shihou 13.10.22

gerasader
and on 4 there is no right to die

. Seriously? Why isn't this mentioned in the difficulty description? I didn’t even think about it, I’ve been playing on it from the very beginning. How is it shown? If I die, will all my saves burn out or what? I just never died...

S
Shihou 13.10.22

stifIer2
well, then it’s clear, I’m already confused))) I like 4, although the AI ​​is still stupid for the highest difficulty, the problems are mainly caused by trolls and golems because of their fierce blows, if you don’t have time to react, and the rest quite primitive in combat. Even the 50s add up without much trouble at level 37. It was even funny, I attacked 2 guards on the 50th, I fight with one, and the second one shoots at me from a crossbow and hits the first one, taking down 40% of HP for him: D

In general, I embellish the mb, but the combat is very, very primitive, it seemed to me in parts 1 and 2 it was an order of magnitude more difficult. Yes, there are some problems with fat opponents, but the combat itself is very, very dumb and predictable. hit 2-3 times with a combo from a fast and powerfula, jumped / dodged the blow, 2-3 times jabbed with a combo from a fast and powerfula, jumped / dodged the blow, 2-3 times jabbed with a combo from a fast and powerfula, jumped / dodged from hit, etc... Boredom. And when you also make grenades with cans, in general, the process turns into calling mobs, as in D3. Bosses and semi-bosses don’t bring any serious problems either, a trap, a Jedi skill and a shield / or mental attack demolish everyone, a fire strike is generally useless, especially if you make inserts for arson in swords, like telekinesis. In short, there is no hardcore in this game,

R
Rageinside 13.10.22

Yes, with the complexity of the file is complete. I always play on average, but here it’s just not interesting, and putting it higher is also broken.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

ShiHou
no, everything is fine there, I play it myself, I died 30 times already, the guy just didn’t know

g
gerasader 13.10.22

JOKERIVAN
I just remember that CDPR was talking about an insane difficulty level, but it turns out, now I also play on difficulty 4, I die more often than in dark souls))

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

gerasader
Well, did they lie, the complexity is really insane, 2 lousy drowners can make out with 3 hits, real madness) But every victory is a small holiday

g
gerasader 13.10.22

JOKERIVAN
no, they said that in an insane level you will die and that's it. adios, bye bye, play first. So I did not dare to go to difficulty 4

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Who wants hardcore, just don't save XD