3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flycatcher 13.10.22 07:44 pm

Closing torrents - good or bad?

Everyone knows that this year there is a law on the closure of torrents. I'm interested in your opinion on this.
My opinion is that it is nonsense to force you to buy any disks for 2-3 thousand rubles when the salary is not even enough to pay for utilities, not to mention everything else. To begin with, they would raise the salaries of state employees normally, and then they would suffer nonsense!
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 13.10.22

Freebie goodbye?

E
EnglishQuaker 13.10.22

Nifiga

D
Default2 13.10.22

The greed of the fraer ruined, they are digging a hole for themselves. Soon these laws will play out.

B
Balda716 13.10.22

Nothing will come of them with the closure - hairy arms are short.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 13.10.22

will not close, attempts have already been made.

B
Belomorkanal 13.10.22

"law to close torrents"
Law? Especially for torrents? This is exactly what Vova Vladimirovich will say:

- "Today I signed a new bill to close torrents all over the world. For don't bother pirating movies and games, ska! your elite presidential Peck? Stop putting up with this! I'm closing torrents! True xs how to do this ... more on that later. "

I'm sure it will.

F
Francis I 13.10.22

My opinion:
Closing torrents is evil. Yes, and absurdity, we are already taxed, all media, because of the law against piracy, and therefore piracy, can not be in principle.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Nice spoon for dinner. At the moment, our government has more important things to do than fight windmills. But, of course, fighting windmills is much easier and more enjoyable than dealing with real problems.

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 13.10.22

There won't be any closure. This is Russia, they will scare and pass. Well, more precisely, 96% of sites are closed from the bulldozer with a sign "Disrespectful subscriber", but this can be easily bypassed.
But for example rut*r.org, bigto*rents.org, rutracker, kinozal.tv, torrent-games.net still work ^^

B
Belomorkanal 13.10.22

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how miraculously you can close the torrent network? It is possible, in principle, to restrict access in a particular country, and even then this will not become a serious obstacle, there is always a loophole in the internet.
But at the expense of "close torrents" is complete absurdity. You can close access to trackers (which will not be a problem), but not the torrent network itself.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

to buy some or disks for 2-3 thousand rubles when the salary is not even enough to pay for utilities, some or cocococo
disks , I think the author, like Mina Nada, was better at school to buy disks and pay for plumbing, here. like it doesn't matter. I will not buy CDs. torrents are good current is that there you can download something, which in principle can no longer be found or bought. this is bad. free software - why is it? current for review. for commerce, buy it anyway. Current if Windows on home pitch. and technically closing tyrents is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. it will just cause a slight embarrassment. of all the laws of the pitch, this min is the least interested.

A
Alxmo 13.10.22

people, had to close everything on May 1st. all. and last year, by the way, they also wanted to cover everything up, they also managed a couple of sites and that's it, though due to piracy, but the difference is small. and the cover of trackers cannot be saved, there are still a lot of ways to get data on computers, the same Tor, l2p or whatever. The network of torrents, as already mentioned above, you will close the figs. So this can only affect fierce lamers, who were shown a whole site with a freebie, or, I don’t know, those who download soap on hacked old consoles, because there are almost no such prices on PC, except maybe GTA a couple more new ones. In general, as always, nothing will come of them, only money will be pulled out for themselves by this business

V
V_o_l_b_k_a 13.10.22

Closing torrents is neither good nor evil, but an objective reality that awaits us all.

B
Balda716 13.10.22

Close the torrents, close the torrents... Why won't the Internet be closed? Because one cannot exist without the other. Hello eighties.

B
Belomorkanal 13.10.22

Balda716
And they will close you...and they will close me.

Valentin_K
The objective reality lies in the fact that you are making unfounded statements.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

In our country, nothing will be closed with corrupt people. Cops are prostitutes number 1. I have never seen a skinny cop in Moscow, fat, red-haired pigs.

B
Belomorkanal 13.10.22

Den-z2011
All this mythical fight against piracy, like everything else like it, is designed to distract the townsfolk from serious problems like corruption and the like.

B
Balda716 13.10.22

Belomorkanal
You touched on an interesting topic with denzen, take at least tori ... but I think if you continue, the topic will be taken down to such and such a mother ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

Belomorkanal
Yasen stump. The same topic of renaming the police to the police, but the faces are still the same. The law enforcement system itself works against people. And therefore, no law will work. The possibility of exemption from punishment depends on the thickness of the wallet

B
Balda716 13.10.22

Closing torrents. Good or evil.

Well, for some it's good, but for most it's evil. Most are people. The Will of the People is the Voice of God. So those who are trying to close the torrent - heretics - anathematize ...
You can still sum it up differently - hold a referendum ... again - the same dimacracy.