3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verla 13.10.22 07:44 pm

permission issue (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

such a problem, a 21.5-inch monitor, 1080p, 7770 hd 1 gb / 8gb
full hd does not pull even at the minimum, 20 fps in total, if I lower it somewhere to 1600 it's already normal, BUT ... when the resolution is reduced, the picture is cut off on the sides, like as if the scale is decreasing .. this is very unusual, who knows what can be done with it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

VerlA
enable scaling in the catalyst (My digital flat panels => Properties)

In order for the picture to be full screen, you need to set the resolution in the game, a multiple of full hd - 1600x900

F
FizzyBubblech 13.10.22

VerlA
MB resolution does not fit me at 1600x900 everything is fine. Look in the compatibility properties of the game shortcut, I think I saw something about scaling there.

M
MassChester87 13.10.22

VerlA
I changed the resolution, everything is fine with me. Is full screen mode in the settings?

V
Verla 13.10.22

MassChester87
costs
Vanek2707 it's
all worth it, but how to set the multiplicity?

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

VerlA
Divide the width of the resolution by the height and get a number (aspect ratio). For multiple resolutions, this number must be the same. Here is an example of such resolutions, all of them are scaled to the full screen of a FullHD monitor without distortion

: and the picture won't fill the whole screen. _____________ Well, in general, you can select the "Enlarge image to full panel size" item in the catalyst settings, then if the resolution is not multiple, the picture will be full screen, but it will be a little flattened or stretched.

V
Verla 13.10.22

Vanek2707
the increase to the size also did not give a result .. at all resolutions except full, stripes on the sides ..

p
punck 13.10.22

At 1680x1050 I play horizontal stripes like in a movie.

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

VerlA

and this parameter is set to full screen?

N
Northern Sky 13.10.22

VerlA
When you reduce the resolution, the image becomes "blurred" and fuzzy?

V
Verla 13.10.22

Vanek2707
yes exposed exposed) the yazh is not quite a noob .. imagine a full screen in which the whole picture is reduced and the stripes go from all sides ..
NorthernSky
well, yes, it’s like that in all games .. but not much
punck
horizontally, I would put up with it, but side kill..

V
Verla 13.10.22

wow, I just noticed such garbage .. after installing 1.03 I decided to try full hd again, it began to go to the minimum more smoothly .. gradually began to raise each setting (shadows, relief, etc.) and took screenshots with fraps, before and after the changes (in in particular, low quality / transcendental quality) and here I was surprised, the settings stupidly do not work for me .. the shadows are the same on low ones and on the outrageous ones .. the water is the same, the relief is the same, only the textures have added more clarity to everything to the world, how to understand this? I thought about trying to see the video memory load at different settings, but even got stuck with the search for programs for monitoring video memory for amd .. I didn’t find it in CCC either
+ a question, is everyone's control slowed down? in many games, for example, after a quick successive pressing of wasd, the character spins to the left, in the witcher the response to movement is some half a second .. is it like that for everyone?

V
Verla 13.10.22

relevant..