3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord of Summer 13.10.22 07:44 pm

Tournaments in the game (WWE 2K15)

Universe mode has Gold Rush and Tag team tournaments, but I have them blocked and my friend has them unlocked. what's the catch?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.Stng 13.10.22

I also have a question, how to cash in the universe mode suitcase money in the bank?

R
RefLeks3113 13.10.22

mr.Stng
Look, when you start a match in which the champion participates, you will be offered to cash your suitcase

m
mr.Stng 13.10.22

RefLeks3113 Yes, the fact of the matter is that the match starts, but there is no choice with a suitcase. Although maybe it's because I created the third NXT brand and my wrestler is on that roster, and I'm trying to cash on RAW.

R
RefLeks3113 13.10.22

mr.Stng
most likely

S
SWAEIG 13.10.22

You can use the suitcase only for the championship in your brand.

L
Lord of Summer 13.10.22

But can anyone help me??? Anyway, I created a topic, but no replies...

m
mr.Stng 13.10.22

Lord of Summer I would suggest, but I myself did not understand a nifiga in the universe. But your topic is at the top due to the answers, maybe someone who knows will notice it)
In general, the universe seemed somehow dull and truncated to me, feuds are just complete stupidity, just a series of matches, which is sometimes supplemented by a small video, and more often a stupid match without any inserts. And I just learned about setting up tournaments from your topic, so maybe not everything is so bad and they will tell us something interesting.

L
Lord of Summer 13.10.22

mr.Stng agrees
with this, the universe - go**o) you have to create feuds yourself, etc., right now I created Jeff Hardy, returned him, like, to WWE, now a feud with CM Punk) Like, Jeff is back to take revenge) such ...

m
mr.Stng 13.10.22

The Lord of Summer Universe remained at the wwe 13 level, I did not notice any special changes. But I have a hope that I did not understand the settings and there you can set up epic feuds. I join your question about tournaments, and maybe someone else will tell you some secrets.