3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAWEEL 13.10.22 07:44 pm

Alchemy question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question itself:
Is it possible to somehow increase the number of elixirs and bombs (for example: initially only 3 swallows, but I want more)? If so, how?
It will be a shame if you can’t, because then the meaning of collecting ingredients disappears
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 13.10.22

In abilities, see the increase in bombs, I definitely saw it there

M
Mercurionio 13.10.22

There are bomb skills in the alchemy tree. There is a skill to increase bombs in a bunch. As a result, 5 seems to be.

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

Thank you, we figured out the bombs .... with elixirs, this, apparently, will not work!?

i
isoon34 13.10.22

PAWEEL
needs recipes for improved versions of the original ones, while I found one that became 4 instead of 3 and the duration was increased

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

PAWEEL
Pro elixirs recipes help like, there are improved recipes. Restore elixirs after meditation

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

izoon34
R_D_V
Thank you all.

It upsets such okazualivanie and pen in the frame.
Elixirs are restored after meditation, of course, for me personally, up insanity. You complete such a mission, especially if more than one, once, sat down to midit for an hour, between bosses, for example, and let the whole world wait...mde=/

s
seffko 13.10.22

PAWEEL
in the first part there were potions for 1-6 hours, in the second I never used a potion, but in the third part they made it easier for a mass audience, like DC2.

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

seffko
The mass audience plays at the initial difficulty levels and uses potions for the sake of interest, in fact, a couple of pieces of rotten meat will be enough for them for the whole game.
This unexplained restriction is simply depressing, and it’s not like that in the first game anymore ..... they say you want to carry weapons at least 5 at least 10 swords ... a bear skin !? pffff, yes, at least 100 ... but potions 3, I'm sorry, but no more ... but why, I ......!?
Why didn’t they come up with at least a reason ..... they say faith doesn’t allow, there’s some kind of bag there, for potions, it’s not designed for anymore ...... in general, pichal-despondency = /

s
seffko 13.10.22

PAWEEL
from the book's point of view, this is a logical limitation. witchers are mercenaries and they are preparing to fight with a certain monster and they do not need 50 potions.
swallow for healing
blood against carnivores and bloodsuckers
against poisons
well thunder against slow and strong guys
cat, killer whale, etc. auxiliary and optional potions. From this side, everything is logical and canonical + intoxication from a large number of potions.

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

seffko
from the point of view of the book, it is logical that I have with me a dozen swords and clubs, boots, peppers and armor for 2-3 people, about 50 animal skins, mugs, spoons, forks, rope ladders, a huge pile of food and drink, "spare parts" from monsters in an incredible amount, "husks" for crafting with a volume that is enough for a tank to assemble, well, there are more than a hundred crossbow bolts!? ... but, for example, only 3 swallows.
I understand that you can think of anything, but the meaning of what is happening, in terms of alchemy, I can not understand)

s
seffko 13.10.22

PAWEEL Considering
you've been given a horse that increases your maximum carry weight, imagine putting skins in the horse's bags. And about alchemy, I already painted everything for you, if you drink a lot of potions, you will die from an overdose.

P
PAWEEL 13.10.22

seffko
Yes, you can drink a lot of them here... given their number and "complexity" of the game, it makes no sense to upgrade the alchemy branch.
Okay, the point is clear, let's write it down, I hope for fashion) thanks for the opinion!