3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Who and how acted on the line of quests from Keira? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There will be spoilers ahead for you. Unless, of course, you have gone through this questline.
In general, I slept with her, in a conversation at the table I answered that I did not burn anything. Of course, I understood what it would come to. (Especially after the phrases, they say there are some dangerous things there)

And there you could choose not to sleep with her, but I'm not quite sure if you really could refuse? Or everything would come to one. And was it possible to lie, they say everything was burned there. As a result, after sex, she put me to sleep. I came to the tower, answered rudely, they say, a two-faced snake, but there was another answer. In short, in the end it came to a fight and I killed her. How quickly it all ended, and even a shame. Still, she helped me. And after the words of Geralt, they say everything could be different, I wondered, how could it be otherwise?
Someone went through these quests with different answers, what did you have? Interesting!

More specifically, I'm interested in the variability of this quest.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

in my opinion, I created the same one))

and according to the subject:
Spoiler
Spoiler -
you can sleep, she will put you to sleep with a spell -
you can refuse and just lie down, look at the stars, it will also put you to sleep - be
rude, calling a snake and kill - do not be
rude and also kill
and how they just answered me - pick up the documents and send her to kaer morhen the

last, IMHO, the most humane

M
May Allister 13.10.22

I sent her to Kaer Morhen without taking the documents.

D
DimakSerpg 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_ that is, there are only two options, in the first she dies, and in the second she is sent to Kaer Morhen? So that's all?

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

DimakSerpg
3rd option to release with documents to radovid

w
walitor 13.10.22

I took the documents and sent them to Kaer Morhen.

H
Heinrich Wien 13.10.22

Slept and killed

g
ggame 13.10.22

sent to Kaer Morhen and took the records, why? Don't know

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

took the records and sent them to kaer morhen, although after reading the comments I realized that I took them in vain

o
onakita 13.10.22

If the documents are not taken away and sent to Kaer Morhen, she will create a cure for the plague.