3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neketos_164 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Installing from GOG Drive (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Bought a DVD box.
When installing, a message pops up, saying that there is not enough file missing. it's not on the disk.
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Neketos_164
which file is missing?

g
gerasader 13.10.22

Neketos_164
insert the next disk and click on the file with the smallest number

N
Neketos_164 13.10.22

the most interesting thing is that this file is not at all on any of the 3 disks

d
dimkahmel 13.10.22

What did you buy?) I took a litsuhu) I have all the rules) and there are 4! Or did you take a pirate?

N
Neketos_164 13.10.22

sorry discs and really 4 pieces.

N
Neketos_164 13.10.22

dimkahmel
how to install then? file SETUP_T1.bin. still no

d
dimkahmel 13.10.22

Yes, it’s normal) everything was set! And yes, I remembered the current, if you saved the check, then go to the store and change it when I bought it, they said that there could be problems with the installation !!!

d
dimkahmel 13.10.22

supposedly there are mowing discs

N
Neketos_164 13.10.22

I have already activated. had to download from internet

N
Neketos_164 13.10.22

litushniki respond, who has a file on disk 1 SETUP_T1.bin?

d
dimkahmel 13.10.22

I'll take a look

d
dimkahmel 13.10.22

I have it weighs 4 giga

d
dimkahmel 13.10.22

I tell you again, go drive me))) AND FSUS WHAT ACTIVATED

F
Fedor Talatynnik 13.10.22

I have such a story: I installed a game with version 1.02 from the disk. Installed GOG, but did not activate the key (I forgot). I played for 2 days and remembered that somewhere there is a key that needs to be activated. In general, I did all the machinations and my game crashed - all 27GB disappeared from the disk without a trace. I installed it from the disk again, but I can’t start the game - the game says the game hasn’t come out yet !!! Now I'm downloading from GOG. It's called, it's called fuck I bought a face when I could buy a code. If this fraud needs to be rotated for the very first time of installation ??? Already missed half the weekend!

N
Neketos_164 13.10.22

it turned out that all the files on the disks have the wrong name for installation. because of this, they are not installed.
There are two ways out: 1. I'll try to return it to the store
2. if not, then either stupidly download from the GOG website or copy 4 dvds to your computer, rename them correctly and install .....