3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diel Good 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Summer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I’m not exactly sure if Summer can accidentally appear in any side quest or is registered for several specific ones, but in general, thanks to the great random, I stumbled upon an unremarkable quest, and so, if you survived Summer in the 2nd part (well, or in the palace you chose to let him go), then you can meet him and help him in "good" deeds by passing the quest "The Fall of the House of Reardon" - an absolutely ordinary quest on a stand in the village of Zalipye (Velen), to the right of the Bloody Baron's fortress.
5 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 13.10.22

Where are Iorveth and Saskia?
If only their history and importance in the plot was not limited to the stand quest.

7 looks 13.10.22

I loaded my saves from the second part (let him go), and Leto appeared in a side quest where it was necessary to free the mansion from ghosts. In principle, as far as I understand, the quest with Leto starts even if you do not take the quest to free the mansion, you just need to wander there. Although I could be wrong.

g
ggame 13.10.22

I let Summer go, but when I did this quest, I didn't see him. I didn’t even find what my grandmother promised

n
n0zh1k 13.10.22

GGame
It was necessary to follow the sound, it is there

g
ggame 13.10.22

n0zh1k
if they return, maybe it will appear? Can anyone send me a screenshot of where the property is located?