3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPANCH 13.10.22 09:21 pm

Flickering Cursor!!!! (Dungeon Siege 2)

Help me please! In my game in the menu and in the game, the cursor flickers when moving and periodically disappears!. It's terribly annoying and uncomfortable to the point of pain! Please tell me how to get rid of this problem. Maybe something is wrong in the settings of the video card, or is there a patch from this? I have a DVD from an unknown pirate.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
ELEKTRON 13.10.22

This is due to lack of memory.

S
SPANCH 13.10.22

What does lack of memory mean? I seem to have a fig of memory and there were no troubles anywhere else. Delete multiple games?

A
Alex Parker 13.10.22

In the game settings there is an option "Hardware cursor". try turning it off/on.
At the same time, can someone tell me: did anyone find a cure for a glitch with a portrait of the main Persian who left?
And an arrow pointing in which direction is the main quest? Not completely gone yet, but obviously not in the center of the minimap, I'm afraid it will soon completely run away :(

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.10.22

about the arrow on the minimap .. try to walk in the area where the arrow is clearly visible. maybe the quest should be completed there?

T
Torque5 13.10.22

I had this on GeForce 256 (32 mb) - I think you should think about hardware

P
PC_HERO 13.10.22

Turn off smoothing.

S
Sergey Ganzhula 13.10.22

similarly on Windows 7 x64 .... the problem was solved by running the game on the built-in vidyuhi (i.e. from the processor)