3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22 09:21 pm

Wyvern on the Bridge (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A level 14 wyvern, which sits on a raised bridge, near the tower where the drawing of the griffin's silver sword lies, whether there is an order to kill it or not, it looks different from an ordinary wyvern and does not loot after the kill, in the vicinity, but what's there, not on one board there is no contract for her, so is there an order for her or not, I can’t collect a set without killing her, but it’s dumb to kill, suddenly I’ll screw up the quest
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
prickly_81 13.10.22

There was no urine, no mission failures, she drowned in me, I shot her with a crossbow, she fell into the water and drowned :-)

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

prickly_81 annoys
that she looks different from others, horns, short tail and hair on her belly, but if not quest, then at her expense

S
Sha-R 13.10.22

HOW MANY WITCHER TOPICS HAVE YOU CREATED, BECAUSE OF YOU I HAD TO UNsubscribe FROM THE GAME

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Sha-R
Who are you, me?? I unsubscribed, well done, there won’t be less questions from this, because in this game there are a lot of things that it’s impossible to think of alone
Z. Although “250” is annoying about the bear’s armor ...

M
MONAX 13.10.22

By the way, guys, and no one knows how to get into the tower, I tried with urine signs so the gates were raised, I dived too, it didn’t help, but it makes no sense to run around there, if someone passed, tell me

o
omsk city 13.10.22

To the right of the bridge there is an underwater cave, there is the entrance to the tower.

p
prickly_81 13.10.22

MONAX

A
Asterioses 13.10.22

And I got there by parkour... Dark soul profit, so to speak :))))