3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackofShadows 13.10.22 09:21 pm

A couple of tips to reduce freezes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

1) Disable in NVIDIA Streamer Service
2) If you have an Intel processor with turbo boost, then disable this thing. To do this, in the power settings in the columns for the maximum and minimum processor state, set 99%.

I have a laptop GTX 850M, Intel i7-4700MQ, 8GB RAM. With turbo boost, the processor heated up very hard, after turning it off it began to heat up less and the smoothness of the game increased (fps did not change at all).
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orogon 13.10.22

Agree, smoothness increases. But in my case, the FPS increased, but not by much. It's just that my game eats exactly the percent, and not the video, hence the friezes and brakes. Tomorrow I'll try it again, we'll check it, it's cold and rested, so to speak. Thanks for this news

v
vovadjo 13.10.22

JackofShadows, I found what to advise you have a powerful system, and if the PC is weak, then no settings in the configs will help, whatever one may say, it suits the minimum for me, but fps ate up to 33 and it’s not everywhere, but on average it’s 17-22.

M
MassChester87 13.10.22

vovadjo
I have 660 OS on medium-high with ultra textures and detail, with hbao + and anti-aliasing in 1080p 37-50 frames.

M
MassChester87 13.10.22

vovadjo
found what to advise you have a powerful system Where is
it powerful, yes for a laptop, and your system is more productive than the author's.

v
vovadjo 13.10.22

MassChester87, some nonsense.
MassChester87, why is it more productive for me?

M
MassChester87 13.10.22

vovadjo Where is
the nonsense? Video card, 3 times more productive.