3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 13.10.22 09:21 pm

Fast Loading (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I found a quicksave on F5, although the management does not say this) is there a quickload key? Or how to set up?
22 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 13.10.22

Should be like in all games F5 save, F9 load.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

SkyraX
by trial and error, all keys after f5 click

S
SkyraX 13.10.22

that's the joke that everything clicked from f1 to f12, and toko f5 save, and quickload xs

a
abbadon_na 13.10.22

Actually, is there a quick loading of saves in the game, or do you need to watch the video a la "in the previous series" every time. F5 is bound under the quick save, but where is the quick load?

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

This situation is also incomprehensible, why after death the download is fast, and when you download it yourself, then also watch the video?

g
gerasader 13.10.22

I agree, they didn’t think about CDPR this moment

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

abbadon_na anthropolog13, gerasader

You can relax. The movie absolutely does not affect the speed of loading the save. I just ran an experiment:

Fast boot after death - 28 seconds

Normal boot with movie view - 28 seconds

Conclusion: No difference. The video just goes parallel to the loading and absolutely does not slow it down.

F
Frat88 13.10.22

On the SSD, fast loading after death is about 10 seconds, with about 20 watching a video.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

Vanek2707 is a
bad experimenter out of you, you can see by eye that after death the download is faster, it takes me no more than 10 seconds, and the video is longer than 2 times + another small download

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

anthropolog13
My computer is not very smart. so it takes so long to load. But the fact remains. During the video, the download is in progress, and the video does not affect its speed. If the download continues after the end of the video, it means that it would have continued for so long without the video. Okay, I just voiced my experimental observations. You can not accept them and remain with your opinion.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

Vanek2707
okay, I'll do an experiment today...

S
SaDaR 13.10.22

Frat88
well, this is ssd, the difference will be ash stump :)

a
abbadon_na 13.10.22

Vanek2707
specifically made a measurement. on my SSD after death, loading takes 5-7 seconds, with targeted loading - about 20 seconds. very strange, considering that past games in the series had fast loading. it remains to make a mod "sepuku for Geralt".

a
abbadon_na 13.10.22

there is an opinion that the mechanism of loading from the menu and loading at death is different - from the menu as a new transition to the game

S
SkyraX 13.10.22

purely reflexively pressed f5 and was surprised when the game wrote that the game was saved, although it was not said anywhere in the control settings.
ps. Is it possible to somehow set the key for fast loading? I pereklatsal everything, like there is no such thing, I would like to set it up somehow.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22

SkyraX
fast loading using the key combination "alt+F4"))

R
RAGGRY 13.10.22

the same bullshit, mechanically pressed yesterday and
vulya

S
SkyraX 13.10.22

can deto in the configs you can configure the download?
ps. in the files in my user.settings and input.settings documents, maybe you can add something?

ps2. or in the game folder binconfig

M
MrSmoke67 13.10.22

SkyraX
God, dude, you just have no idea how much you have made my life easier now! How tired I am of climbing into the menu and manually saving before each more or less important event / quest. I didn’t see the quicksave in the settings, I thought it’s a pity that I don’t have it, I didn’t check f5, but here it turns out that it is.)))

S
SkyraX 13.10.22

MrSmoke67
Yes, I would like to configure the quickload somehow through the configs, in general it would be happiness.