3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ellinka 13.10.22 09:21 pm

Skills not working (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The situation is as follows: I reached level 2, they gave me an experience point and offered to invest it in pumping all sorts of skills. Like, "right-click on the selected skill." I already snapped all the buttons - and nothing! License from GOG, patch 1.03 is worth it. Before that, I tried 2 pirates - gog and stimrip, and the same garbage. Could the license pick up a glitch from completely deleted (except saves) pirates? I don't know what to do anymore. :((( Has anyone experienced this?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulse Ultra 13.10.22

Ellinka
Select the skill you want to learn and press E

G
GG4 13.10.22

You need to poke with the right. Remember, in an incomprehensible situation, poke everything in a row! Save before that.)

E
Ellinka 13.10.22

Pulse Ultra
Checked, did not help. :(

E
Ellinka 13.10.22

GG4
Yes, I already right and left, and poked all the buttons in a row - the result is zero.

G
GG4 13.10.22

Ellinka
Are you accidentally clicking on the wrong skills in the first row? If so, then you already have them. Poke on those in the second.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.10.22

I remember in the previews they showed some kind of altars and they said something about skills ... maybe it’s not here

E
Ellinka 13.10.22

GG4
Lord, thank you, kind person, and God bless you! How simple it turned out! And then I already thought that I would go crazy: everything works for everyone, but I have a mysterious and indestructible glitch. :))

A
AgentVALVO 13.10.22

I downloaded the pirate and everything works fine without glitches and bugs =))