3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spidermanos 13.10.22 09:21 pm

Alchemical ingredients for bombs (saltpeter, calcium ekkum, etc.) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can’t destroy a single lair of monsters or go through an order for a screamer in velen because I need bombs and I can’t find the ingredients for them anywhere, please tell me what to do or where to find the ingredients or blueprints
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Abramov 13.10.22

Spidermanos
Calcium rarely came across to me, saltpeter too, everything is sold by blacksmiths. It can also be found in chests and crates.
Lairs were destroyed by the simplest bomb Samum.
And it’s easier to just disassemble into constituent objects and garbage, among them rare ingredients can also come across.

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Igor Abramov
is just the point, to hell with him with calcium for the Samum, I would have had enough and saltpeter, but not once did I come across it
when parsing either, or I didn’t parse it right

I
Igor Abramov 13.10.22

Spidermanos
Wool merchants, blacksmiths to be exact. When parsing, it shows which components the item will be disassembled into.
In the first village, in the Gardens, I quickly found the ingredients and made a bomb. Either at Willy's, or at the merchant, whom we are saving from the griffin.

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Igor Abramov
Right now, in my order, I looked at it 2 times, yes, and I didn’t even find all the objects, I looked carefully, you never know, maybe it’s somewhere that something nifga
can’t see what needs to be disassembled to finish off the saltpeter?

I
Igor Abramov 13.10.22

Spidermanos
Now I'll take a look, I need to load another safe, otherwise I'm going through Ciri now.

Upd - I looked, there were no items for analysis with these components, but I looked where they are definitely sold
In the Gardens - the herbalist Tamira (and almost 10 pieces of saltpeter and calcium)
In Novigrad - Keira Mets (3 pieces each)

I, it turns out, you are in I introduced a delusion, not among blacksmiths, but among herbalists ... sorry)

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

where can i find it in velena?

I
Igor Abramov 13.10.22

Spidermanos
Ugh, that is, Keira is in Velen)
In general, find a herbalist.
So, what's stopping you from teleporting to the Gardens?)

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Igor Abramov
ignorance of how to do it probably

I
Igor Abramov 13.10.22

Spidermanos
look at the map there will be marks - green columns, these are pointers. They allow you to quickly move around the world.
You approach such an indicator (you don’t click on the map, but you have to approach this one), press E, the map opens - now you can select one of the other green columns and move to it. Press ESC and the global map will open. Choose the first loca, Gardens or whatever it is, choose a column and press E.
So you can move around the world)

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Igor Abramov
didn’t know, thanks, if you still tell me where to find the herbalist in the gardens, it will be generally cool, because on the quest with the griffin, I didn’t look for her, but stupidly dived under the water near the fortress of the Nifhaldrians and found a buckthorn purely by accident

v
vodka bears 13.10.22

For the very first time, I bought saltpeter from a fortuneteller, to whom you come to the quest chain from the baron. And then she quite often came across other hucksters during the game :)

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

vodkabears
thanks, I'll have to look into it right now, I just did a quest for the forest, I almost died
there, it turns out there was a midnight owl, but I forgot that you first need to drive it into a trap, so I barely survived

M
Mercurionio 13.10.22

In Novigrad, on some quests, I found a dozen calcium and other crap for bombs. According to the plot with magic, for example (I'm trying without spoilers).

I
Igor Abramov 13.10.22

Spidermanos
Tamira the Herbalist is a few steps east of the Lumber Mill. House on the outskirts, he is alone there.
The sawmill is located south of the Nilfgaardians

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Igor Abramov
already figured out after completing the witch hunt quest found Keira Metz and after a couple of quests got everything he needed and even more