3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jan Skakov 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Can't load saved game (Cities: Skylines)

Game mechanics version. I played for about a few days, while the game was saved and the save could be seen in the allotted window. Several times the game stopped working when I pressed the "exit to the desktop" button ... Once I created a new city, I decided to save it - the save window strangely popped out behind the menu, and there were no previous cities in it .... I pressed save. I decided to check the download window, also behind the main menu and without any saves. The same happens in the menu when the game is not active. There is a "Content Manager" section - it shows saves; they are there! everything that has been saved so far. Demolition and then installation of the game did not help. What to do xs.
5 Comments
Sort by:
c
cake232 13.10.22

It's the same with me. I used to play the rules, then everything is exactly the same on the pirate, the save window for the menu, etc. I even downloaded other torrents anyway, now I want to buy it and buy it because the game is worth it !!!

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 13.10.22

The problem is in the crack, see the comments of the distribution of the game from furs, maybe someone posted a fix for the crack there.

c
cake232 13.10.22

I HAVE THE SAME ON THE LICENSE(

c
cake232 13.10.22

AND NO ON LIYUKH DELETE OLD SAVE AND EVERYTHING WORKED !!

J
Jan Skakov 13.10.22

If someone has not yet figured out how to solve the bug: look in the computer's documents for the save game folder (I don't remember what it's called) and delete it.
PS Of course the save will be deleted