3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OktarioN 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Sharing experiences (Godus)

Hello everyone and I would like to start this topic with what I managed to understand in a few hours of the game.

So. We act as a god and can do a lot (at the initial stage, only cut down trees, crush stones and move one layer of earth). I'll start in order:

1) Residents
These cockroaches live their lives. That is, they do not need special care. They only want a home. When the flag is raised in the house, it means that 1 more person has been created. By clicking on the house, we "call" him and he starts looking for a place (literally not far) where he can build a house. Or repair altars and temples. Again, not far from his respawn spot. If the little man does not find something to do, then he sits on the ground and soon dies (if you do not click on him and give him +100 lives, but this requires resources).

The number of current residents is displayed at the top left. Having typed a certain number of inhabitants, we get a bonus. It can be a territory expansion map or other maps.

2) Resource (aka faith)
It is mined from trees, stones, houses and cards. Wood gives +5, stone up to +30, house up to +400 (at my stage of development). Cards give a different amount of resources. What is it for? Mainly to change the landscape. Also to use our abilities. At the initial stage of the game, you need to click on the house every time to collect a resource. Soon it will be possible to make settlements (statue), which will collect a resource from nearby houses, which will greatly facilitate our collection.

3) Altar and temple
The altar is a small "throne", let's call it that, which our wards are repairing. After the repair, we will be given a random card (I often get a God card - expanding the territory). As I understand it, they must be repaired, otherwise our territory will not expand. The temple, I think it is clear what it looks like. It also needs to be repaired, but not necessarily. I managed to open 3 temples: a quest one, invite a friend and a pregnant woman. The quest temple offers us mini-games, for which they give good buns.

4) Diamonds
In the upper right corner there will be a yellow rectangle that will display our number of diamonds. They, at a later stage, will be able to mine our little people. What this is for, I don't know yet. Maybe they'll find a use for them later in the game.

5) Superpowers
By clicking in the middle of the screen on the left, we will open the menu of superpowers. At first, little is available to us: change the landscape, place a totem, turn the totem on or off. What is the totem for? For example, you opened the territory, but people do not go there. So we put a totem, activate it (a beam of blue light from the sky) and people start running towards it. When they all run there, we turn off the totem and they begin to populate the territory.
At this stage of the game, I have the following superpowers: the monument of speed, the monument of adventure, the finger of god, the settlement and the titan. All superpowers require a resource.

6) Chests and loot
As we move in, we will come across chests (often hidden under 1-2 layers of earth). They can be easily found by flying...mmm...leaflets above the ground. We dig them out, click on it and get loot - i.e. cards.

7) Cards
As we progress through, we can be given one large card, which must be unlocked by small cards from below. Those. in the big card below, how many small cards are needed to unlock the big one.
I came across cards for increasing houses, science (so far xs what it is) and some two more.

In general, so far so good, if I remember anything else or you have questions or something you can add yourself, write.
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
myp18 13.10.22

i found 4 temple

377885207 13.10.22

for diamonds, you can accelerate the production of faith in houses, as well, a settlement (statue) is built for faith only the first 3 times, then 50 diamonds and 100 diamonds, and so on. it is worth noting that in the events offered by the first altar, you can often find yourself noticeably ahead of your level of development, and upon completion you will have to figure out what to do with 20 or more settlers who came after the event

S
Sinpro 13.10.22

you can also use diamonds to buy resource cards (not all) and speed up the repair of altars and temples

i
i hurts 13.10.22

Tell me where are the saves to delete, I'm in a stalemate.

K
Korax66623 13.10.22

Pier .. When you try to make a "journey", the game crashes and crashes to the desktop, smelling of a "module with an error" godus.s86

377885207 13.10.22

is the game still alive? Is it worth watching in its current state?