3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maarginal 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Level Up Witcher Gear Sets (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends, I have repeatedly heard that the equipment of different schools has levels (!). I would like to hear what these levels are and what they are eaten with, so to speak. How to increase them? Thank you for attention.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MKUltra 13.10.22

Well, you can use the item only after reaching a certain level. This is stated in the item description. I just found the Excellent Bear School Sword, so it can only be used at level 30, although I am at 4.

S
Sanek1212 13.10.22

Maarginal Looking
for armor and weapon upgrade blueprints.

A
AleXStein 13.10.22

Maarginal
for example "cat school equipment". I have quests for improvements 2,3,4 and 6 levels for equipment. gear characteristics will increase.

M
Maarginal 13.10.22

I understood and implemented it a little. Now the question is, it turned out that I "jumped" through the 2nd level of improvements to the "Cat" equipment, and now I need to find scrolls with these improvements. Help, whoever can.

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

many merchants sell notes / diaries fly around the villages and buy - you will find

M
Maarginal 13.10.22

Friends, I want to say that I found cards for witcher equipment only from blacksmiths.

M
Maarginal 13.10.22

Another question, longing-sadness with the "Bear" equipment ... I found the first card, but the task was not activated.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Guys, where can I get "Crushed Monster Flesh", required to make gryphon gloves??????

S
Sneburek 13.10.22

with ghosts, then you disassemble the dust at the blacksmith