3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vits001 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Experience (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why is experience not given in many quests, how do they level up? After visiting places of power, they give a skill point, and the level is the same, this is an adjustment.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MKUltra 13.10.22

Experience is given for completing the quest and some for completing the quest stage (10-25 xp). And yes, pumping is very slow. I've been playing for 2 days and only level 4.

w
walitor 13.10.22

I’m crying myself, 23 hours, and the level is still 11. It’s very tight. There, in general, the trouble is at the most difficult level, I took a contract for a night owl, barely scored it, because the Irden sign was not pumped in at all.

R
Ruider 13.10.22

walitor
At the hardest level you don't finish the game from one death?

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

I got out of the white garden in 10 hours with level 4, it was me who completed all the quests and visited all unknown places. Now I'm running in Velen, I found a bear, killed it, they gave only 6 experience for it, so it's profitable to kill monsters for the sake of ingredients.

n
nogi-ri 13.10.22

By the way, I didn’t understand Ruyder
either, I tested this mode nehera) MB with patches will add another one or a field of passage, but I want this mode! I want pain and suffering: D

M
Manhunt1908 13.10.22

Well pumping is not for the weak, you can see it. In principle, you can find fault, but on the other hand, I play on easy and it makes no sense to pump over for 50 lvl, because I don’t die so often.

F
FizzyBubblech 13.10.22

I don’t know, it seems everything is fine with experience in the game. For 20 hours, level 13. I completed all the quests in the first location in the second one, but there are still so many quests left, and I still haven’t collected everything from the bulletin boards, it seems there are still 3-5 left .

w
walitor 13.10.22

Ruider
no

a
alterino 13.10.22

even got to Velen, 4th lvl, 2nd difficulty level, every second skirmish with bandits (9-10 lvl) has to be replayed several times :D at least there, like a squirrel, spin, block and dodge, but the guys with spades, if they have time hit, they make shatality with several hits :DD
just after DAI, on which I farmed dragons at the max difficulty level in afk, it’s unusual