3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nvrim 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Quest Wild heart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to kill a werewolf? khilitsa instantly at any time of the day! Oil against the damned does not help much, the same bombs. I'm trying to master it from lvl 5 on the difficulty of pain and suffering.
16 Comments
Sort by:
b
benedict13 13.10.22

Download trainer bo so you will beat him for a long time =)

V
VenomSRT 13.10.22

O! I'm not the only one. I'm already lvl 9 and I can't kill him either because he's healing. This is tin. At the beginning of the fight, when he does not use this ability of his, it is quite easy to hit, and then he starts to run away and heal, and as a result he completely restores HP. I can’t complete two tasks because of these werewolves.

n
nighthawkreal 13.10.22

Look for better gear.

Although he can be pinned in a corner and hit with heavy punches, he will break free after the scene.

s
seffko 13.10.22

chu, you give him a woman to eat and he asks him to kill him and that's it. Although I came on the quest level 19.

N
Nvrim 13.10.22

VenomSRT
Here, on easy, you can take it out with a couple of blows
. I also read that there are bombs with silver dust, if so, where can I get them?

V
VenomSRT 13.10.22

For that matter, can anyone tell me where to buy a silver sword, or improve, if possible, the initial sword of the witcher?

s
seffko 13.10.22

You will find VenomSRT
later on quests or in the cemetery, go kill the ghost and go to the tomb and find the recipe and mini-quest for the snake school

b
bravointheua 13.10.22

VenomSRT
Then, on the quest in Nilfgaard, you will find a blueprint for the "Master Silver Sword".
In all the time I've played, this one is by far the best.

n
nighthawkreal 13.10.22

A good silver one was given to me by... hmm, a lady in Novigrad.

J
Jxrfhbr 13.10.22

And on what difficulty do you kill him, I just killed him at level 5, drinking the elixir of thunder, on the difficulty of the plot and fights, I failed without really straining on the second attempt. Sword Disglair.

By the way, the question is what are the consequences if you save the victim's sister. Margaret seems.

J
Jaime Cobb 13.10.22

I just ran around this werewolf and climbed onto the stones, and there is the entrance to the cave. and in the quest to find a wife, I set it on fire with the Sign and just hammered it, not allowing it to regenerate (or my level became higher and I pumped something good.)

n
nighthawkreal 13.10.22

Jxrfhbr
Like no, she will sit upstairs in a hut and cry.

s
stomatorg 13.10.22

He overwhelmed the werewolf, then the girl came running, he got up again and it was already impossible to hit him with a sword, what the hell?

s
stomatorg 13.10.22

It was a game glitch, restart helped.

A
Alex Usachev 13.10.22

Quests repeat from Dragon Age: Inquisition (Mistress of the Forest)

V
VenomSRT 13.10.22

Jxrfhbr
I found this sword - it is sold by a blacksmith in a military camp in the very first location for 300 rubles. Killed him the first time.