3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miller_spb 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Question to the regulars of Dark Soul 2 ... about the game Bloodborne (Dark Souls 2)

I'm thinking about buying a PS4, there's nothing to play there, but Bloodborne seems to be praised. I would like to hear the opinion of Dark Sol 2 professionals, people who have spent more than one hundred hours in battles (because I understand that Dark is revealed far from after the first passage), maybe there are those who played Bloodborne later ... Interested in comparing games.
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
s1ash3r 13.10.22

pve game. pvp - ds2
single is excellent.

X
Xmax1234 13.10.22

Miller_spb
To be honest, I don’t have a PS4, but I was interested in the game (I went to YouTube), in general I can say that the game is quite good, bright fights, a heavy atmosphere in the spirit of Lovecraft, bright memorable bosses, a plot similar to the series, a lot of secrets, and very dynamic combat system (the character is very mobile, fast, control is similar to what was in ds2, that is, not so crooked as ds1). In general, the game left a positive impression, in terms of complexity it is no more difficult or easier than DS1 DS2, since each approach has its own mechanics, I can’t say that it is better than previous games, so the setting is completely different (it’s stupid to compare dark Fantasy and science fiction / horror) slant on PvE in pvp is not very interesting as it was in DS2. For all fans of the souls series, I advise you to play, well, or at least, following my example, view the passage and analysis of the lore.

F
FernandosAmigos 13.10.22

It's definitely not worth buying an expensive prefix for the sake of one single (the network part, as everyone wrote above, sucks). At one time, I also thought about buying a PS3 for the sake of RDR, but in the end I decided that it was pointless. Check out YouTube if you really want to.

M
Miller_spb 13.10.22

FernandosAmigos
What is RDR? And again, you can take a darksolchik, go to co-op with a friend. And everyone forgets to say about co-op, they talk about pvp and pve. And for me, co-op is more interesting than the rest, even with people you don’t know, to take together and hack the level back to back.

u
urist666 13.10.22

Miller_spb Co-op
is quite interesting and lively if you open the necessary ports on the router.

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

Dark souls is one of the few games that can expose the crooked noobs!!!

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

s
s1ash3r 13.10.22

Miller_spb
I already thought to take ps4 (bought ps3 for demon sauce and gta) for BB, but stopped in time. ruined all pvp content, which is why ds2 has a "second bottom". atmosphere, location design, visual design, everything is good. BUT. there is no such variability in weapons, builds, clothes. there is practically no magic, pvp is idiotic because of the mechanics of invasions, and 20 frail ones that everyone has. if you already have a ps4, it's better to take the BB for the sake of going through and changing the disk to DS2 SOTFS

M
Miller_spb 13.10.22

s1ash3r
That's what I thought about weapons, gear and builds when I watched you tube. Thanks to.

Z
Zloy.exe 13.10.22

Bloodborne is a great game, I bought it and have no regrets.

M
Miller_spb 13.10.22

Zloy.exe
Everything in this world is relative, gorgeous relative to what? I'm wondering if she's gorgeous, relative to Dark Sol 2.

d
drag_in 13.10.22

I think comparing something is the best way to be disappointed. As I noticed, you can enjoy many games, but the entry threshold is very high. And here comparing, this threshold only rises. Like "But it's not like there, bullshit.". Therefore, until I get unstuck from DS2, I don’t play anything else. As soon as I get off, I stop thinking about it all the time, I want to plunge into something new, there will be a game.
And with regards to PS4.. I would probably buy it already if there was something to connect it to.. I was very interested in Last Of Us and Heavy Rain. But I can’t imagine how to aim with a gamepad. In DS2 I tried to play on the gamepad, something didn’t work .. By the way, I also broke into the co-op. Somehow nicer...

M
Miller_spb 13.10.22

drag_in
Heavy rain is on PS3, and Last Of Us is so-so, the same type of stealth. It is harder to control the camera on a gamepad in dark salt than on a mouse, especially with the boss: two black tigers (I don’t remember what they are), you can’t get through them on NG + 15. 100% because of the camera.

K
KV27 13.10.22

Miller_spb
Difficulty does not increase after level 8 bonfires
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/New_Game_%2B_%28Dark_Souls_II%29

M
Miller_spb 13.10.22

Belros
Well, I came to them for the first time) I didn’t go to previous NGs