3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleXStein 13.10.22 09:48 pm

bug with textures on amd omega(driver) (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

is there a solution to this problem? There was already a topic on the forum, but there has not been news for a long time. maybe someone knows how to fix it (except for rolling back the driver, because on omega fps goes off scale)
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 13.10.22

Set NKR
graphics to minimum. And in the driver settings, if there are improvements in quality, it's better to put "determined by the application." I haven't taken off yet, I don't even know

N
NKR 13.10.22

AleXStein
This is on the minimum, to be more precise, do not change the graphics, always the same fps on old firewood

A
AleXStein 13.10.22

NKR
also lagged on my old ones, but did not throw it away. on the last (15.3) it works great. and also no outliers. if it's a pirate, install the latest patches, or vice versa, roll back

N
NKR 13.10.22

AleXStein
The last patch, I also thought about the rollback, can I roll back without reinstalling the game?

A
AleXStein 13.10.22

NKR
doesn't seem to be. I do not know. Essentially, the game files are replaced. so just reinstall

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.10.22

AleXStein
Damn, dude, how did you solve this problem with the interface? Firewood on the map does not help. I download - says that the latest version is already installed. What else can be done?

A
AleXStein 13.10.22

U_Scarecrow_U
Now I have firewood version 15.4 beta. all is good.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.10.22

AleXStein I
see, thanks) I had to manually download them, and yes, it really helped to get rid of this garbage. Only now, for some reason, the percentage has become terribly loaded when the game itself is loaded. You have to play at a low resolution so that it does not crash during loading. This was not the case before.

T
Tasman94 13.10.22

how can i solve this problem all over the place?

T
Tasman94 13.10.22

P
Pirat-AC3 13.10.22

I wrote in my thread. That this bug was scored, the only solution is a rollback

T
Tasman94 13.10.22

Pirat-AC3
rolled back does not help, throw off your topic plz

P
Pirat-AC3 13.10.22

Look for Tasman94
on the forum, I also need to look for it, just like you.
Use the search, that's what it is

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.10.22

Tasman94
Well, I had something like that. Installed beta firewood, 15.4 seems to be the version. Everything is gone. The catalyst does not automatically find these firewood, you will have to go to the site yourself and manually download this version. (You have AMD, I understand?)

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx

T
Tasman94 13.10.22

U_Scarecrow_U
yes AMD) if I roll back firewood the game lags)

T
Tasman94 13.10.22

U_Scarecrow_U
Thanks buddy helped!!! super))))