3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saha11113 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Item storage. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there any storage of items in the game (the same armor from different schools).
Slots are occupied, but it is a pity to throw them away.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

no, but when modding becomes available, it is likely that the craftsmen will file

N
No more drugs 13.10.22

Yes, I also thought about it ... Is it really impossible to store honestly piled up loot anywhere?

F
Fatum Sibir 13.10.22

anthropolog13
There are 14 more DLCs ahead, not at all a fact, of course, but some kind of shelter can be washed down.

While I am saving myself with additional bags and parsing for parts of any unnecessary trifles.

k
kaykadif 13.10.22

like you can hang a bag on a horse and store everything there

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

On the one hand, it is good that there is nowhere to store, unnecessary trash will not accumulate, after finding a stronger piece of clothing, the need for a weaker one disappears.

R
R_D_V 13.10.22

They save only the largest bags that I found for 160 slots costs 900 local money, I didn’t go far, I can eat even more.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

kaykadif
no, what you embroider on a horse just increases the load carried by Geralt

k
kaykadif 13.10.22

anthropolog13
did not know. I thought that the bags on the horse work as storage in parts 1 and 2 of the game.

S
SWAEIG 13.10.22

Will be added in the Additional Edition, as was the case with the first two parts)

F
Fitter 13.10.22

"Craftsmen" have already added :) You can do as much as you want.
Spoiler

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Fitterr
For Gothic fans, that's it))) But still, it's not very good to play the Witcher with cheats.

X
X_ray_83 13.10.22

For cognac up to 300, a bag can be hung for many.

_
_Str75_ 13.10.22

The more I play, the more I ask myself, is it really necessary? Unless for those who like to collect various rarities and sets of armor ... I
bought bags up to 130 weights (this is provided that I haven’t reached Novigrad yet, something tells me that you can get the very best goodies there). The elements of various crafting themselves weigh a little. Oils / eliks / bombs need to be created only once and they are constantly replenished to the maximum in the inventory after meditation ... Voschem, the trouble somehow stopped on this from a certain moment.