3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MagicCherry 13.10.22 10:08 pm

Gwent, cards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me where you can get good cards for the game, I know that the sellers have them, but they are not very good there, maybe someone came across a merchant who really has good cards?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moov000 13.10.22

I didn't even know how to play it

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

maga95reg
everything is quite simple there. you just need to play 5 games in a row and you will enter

s
shadow-live 13.10.22

the simplest game)
with cards, of course, strained - but if you play with the trainer, then you can buy cards in the prologue (for further, when playing in Vizima castle with the current deck, win anril)

f
firefox 39 13.10.22

maga95reg easy
in general

X
XBoy360 13.10.22

Shadow-live
firefox 39
Vanek2707
Can you explain what the game is about? Do you just need to buy norm cards? And then he started playing with a dude in the castle in Vizima, so he does me and does me. I didn’t catch up at all, it seemed that I threw cards well, but I only won the first round, and there weren’t any cards in the second.

s
spalah 13.10.22

XBoy360
well, either wait until you find better cards, or play the first round more carefully and thoughtfully

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

XBoy360
The game is elementary in its essence. You need to stupidly score more points and that's it. In the game itself, you need to take turns throwing cards. Whoever has the most points wins. The round ends when both players pass. Let's say you have 15 points, and the opponent has 20 and he passes. You can throw one or more cards so that you have more points, for example 21 and higher. And that's it, you won the round. The main thing in the course of the game (The Witcher 3) is to acquire card norms in order to bend everyone.

D
Dmitry Harchenko 13.10.22

Cards can be won from the best players, you will receive such a task from the baron at the beginning of the game. Such players drop gold cards and just good ones, for example, I have Yenifer and about a dozen more gold cards

M
MagicCherry 13.10.22

Dmitry Harchenko
Yenifer, I also have one. It won't work with the baron, I won't spoil it, there's a plot, I won't play with him anymore ))