3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks42 13.10.22 10:08 pm

Recipes for Alchemy (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help with alchemy
The problem is that for upgraded elixirs. oil bombs, etc. simple ingredients are required (i.e. to make an improved “cat”, you need to cook a simple “cat” first, and then improve it), but when you study the improved recipe, the simple one disappears somewhere and it turns out to be a dead end, the recipe for the improved one is but the simple one no. Tell me what to do and how to live further)))
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 13.10.22

Maks42
it does not disappear, so you didn’t have it. It’s the same with crafting armor and weapons, you can find blueprints for improved items, up to level 30, although I haven’t studied the previous parts of the armor

M
Maks42 13.10.22

Bupycop
Not you are slightly wrong, but I understood a problem. all potions, bombs, elixirs, etc., are automatically replenished after meditation, if there are ingredients, and as far as I understand, it is all replenished due to alkahest.

D
Deagle619 13.10.22

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/mestonahogdenie_retseptov_zeliy_eleksirov_masel_i_bomb-864542/
1 more topic about alchemical recipes

D
Deagle619 13.10.22

Maybe someone will need it: oil against the damned was found here
by Velen

B
Bupycop 13.10.22

Maks42
It is already obvious that it is replenished in meditation, the developers have said many times that to create oils and bombs, you only need a recipe and ingredients, after studying and cooking, you will only need to replenish stocks in meditation with saltpeter and alcogest. I said that if you do not have the previous recipe, and you have already found an improved one, then you will have to find an ordinary one.