3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 13.10.22 10:08 pm

where to find an advanced gunsmith in Valen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

where in Valen to find an advanced weaponsmith for the sword of the medmac-Gryphon?
13 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 13.10.22

Looking for quest.

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

what is the quest looking for?
I have a drawing and ingredients - I need an apprentice gunsmith, where can I get one?
only students around

J
JustYkrop 13.10.22

I don’t know if it’s true or not, but there is a dwarf blacksmith in the castle of the harrow, and according to the quest, he needs to take special items for forging, like, a quest for 24 urv, and there you have to go to the island for them to C starts!

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

ProstoYkrop
no, he doesn’t make
this armor, but I need a gunsmith, well,

didn’t anyone make swords higher than a student chtol?

J
JustYkrop 13.10.22

Borov Ra
There is also a blacksmith in Novigrad, there is a quest, protect him and he will forge you a new sword "Which can slay the gods" - as he said: D

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

The place where the blacksmith is located will be if you go down from the village to the pier, which will then open as a person in trouble, there will be 10 slave traders and a blacksmith in a cage who will then be able to help you with the improvement and manufacture of items, he will be located in velen in the very first village that you pass ( Javornik village near the devil's pit)

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

ProstoYkrop is some kind of
nonsense to make a sword at lvl 7, you must first go through a quest for 24?

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

Spidermanos
from which village to the pier?

s
spidermanos 13.10.22

Borov Ra Javornik
village follow the road down from it to the end of the shore

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

in short, I saved this chela,
only he makes armor (although it says gunsmith) what kind of nonsense?

L
LaserDeath 13.10.22

in short, this is nonsense, some kind of sword at lvl 7 no one can craft by the time I find an apprentice, I won’t need it anymore, and at level 12 it’s already better to have a sword .. I’ll finish downloading this griffin 2 lvl and put it on

A
AleXStein 13.10.22

Borov Ra
, I calmly completed the quests of this gunsmith in Novigrad at lvl 10. roll more, throw bombs, signs and hit. there is nothing easier

G
GanGanich 13.10.22

Real nonsense ... I forged a silver sword from some gunsmith, but now I can't find it. All ran. And to do 24 lvl quests for 10 ... well, this is the insanity of developers ...