3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghoul666 13.10.22 10:08 pm

Where to get saltpeter? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I’ve been running for a long time, I’ve passed the White Garden, in Velen now, but I can’t find the damned saltpeter for bombs anywhere, and yet in the White Garden there are 3 ghoul lairs that can only be destroyed by bombs. Well, in general, bombs are needed already.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digrei 13.10.22

There is an old man in Velen, marked with a bottle. He also had a quest with a goat, if this is not the case, go through a little story !!!

g
ghoul666 13.10.22

ah, well, I’m only running on side quests while I’m running, I haven’t reached the old man yet. Thanks.

p
petchnoz 13.10.22

In the White Garden in the south (a village with noon, you go east from it, before reaching the bridge over the river there will be a question mark near the road (there are still ghouls running around, you kill them, the people return and the potion trader with them (or something like that) - I bought saltpeter from him

p
petchnoz 13.10.22

p
petchnoz 13.10.22

a place of power in the center, to the left of a farm with noon, from it to the left along the road, you will find it on it.

g
ghoul666 13.10.22

saw this uncle, but he did not have saltpeter. I found a couple of pieces already in Velen, but that's all

i
isoon34 13.10.22

I don’t feel like creating a new topic, maybe someone knows where to get the fruit of a ballisa or a negredo, and a rebis (a green pile on the icon))) )

s
shadow-live 13.10.22

herbalists, well

F
Fowime 13.10.22

ghoul666
I bought saltpeter from the Herbalist in the White Garden, she had a lot of saltpeter

J
Jesussi 20.01.23

Digrei
_

K
KIBERMAX 20.01.23

Jesussi
Yes, seriously or something, but you are the captain obviously, since you answer him after 7 years.

H
Hrenus Cazzius 20.01.23

Jesussi
the dude already had children and went to school .. you're a little late)