3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimaX 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Questions about the passage of the game v.2 (Devil May Cry 4)

Before asking a question:
1. Read the topic! Perhaps the answer has already been voiced in previous posts!
2. Ask a question clearly and understandably!
3. When posting a screenshot with a problem, always paste it in a thumbnail view.
4. Don't ask the same question five times!
5. Before you write your question, READ THIS TOPIC-> FAQ

Previous version:
Questions about the passage of the game
Be sure to check it out! Because all the main problems and questions on the passage have already been sorted out in it.
158 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adverso 13.10.22

Everyone is silent, everyone is ignoring ... how to do
Jump Cansel correctly and easily !!!!?????

D
DimaX 13.10.22

There is no need to write in all topics.
It is enough to drive into YouTube-> DMC Jump Cansel or another method of interest.

In general, everything in the game is so detailed.

A
Adverso 13.10.22

-In 1 in the game this is not mentioned.
-Vo, 2, if you see a video with gameplay where Dante thrashes the demon with his fists, will it help you repeat it yourself
? Questions on the passage of the game v.2, since the question is suitable for that topic and for that one.
-At 4, after scrolling through the forum, I noticed quite a few questions on the topic "
how is it in the air for so long" or "why does it not fall for so long?" If I'm wrong, then I apologize.

B
B_Shark 13.10.22

I think it will fit the training video Jump Attacke)

D
DimaX 13.10.22

Adverso
Well, all Dante's combo attacks come from standard attacks, for which there is a detailed tutorial in the game itself.
In the video that I threw, you can see what to press)) Another question, do you play on the keyboard? Well, everything is there too ...
Well, as they say, "it's better to see once than hear a hundred times" ... there are only four buttons)). If your Internet is not expensive, then YouTube is full of similar tutorials. Here's another one

s
sanek123 13.10.22

tell me how to get through level 8
stuck where the crossroads with three signs

F
FinaS 13.10.22

You go against the shadow of the statue. (If she looks to the left, you go to the right, etc.)

T
Tony_Redgrave 13.10.22

in other words, go to the sun

Q
Quarian 13.10.22

I barely thought

S
Sir Vereskag 13.10.22

The number of orbs from the enemy depends on the style. And the bosses?

F
FinaS 13.10.22

No, the number of orbs does not depend on the style, in contrast to the years of souls received at the end of the mission ... it's just that when there is a different level of difficulty, where there are more enemies - more orbs by itself and the GG will receive, right?)

L
LoganJ 13.10.22

How to open new difficulty levels in DMC4? Help!

F
FinaS 13.10.22

Go through previous

L
LoganJ 13.10.22

I went through and still didn't open!

R
Revan the Witcher 13.10.22

No, the number of orbs does not depend on the style. It depends
, it depends directly. If you killed an enemy with the SSS style, you will get a lot more orbs than, for example, killing with D.

LoganJ Which ones
did you pass? And what happened after them?

L
LoganJ 13.10.22

At the level of man and all!

R
Revan the Witcher 13.10.22

Go on a hunter, chtol... :) I just can't say right now whether something should open after a person - I've been playing for a long time.

L
LoganJ 13.10.22

Ah! Thank you anyway!
How to open new difficulty levels in DMC4? Help!

D
DimaX 13.10.22

You've already been told... Each previous level of complexity passed opens the next one.

A
Adrielin 13.10.22

Uh-huh, only the first one does not seem to open anything.