3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaboss1_ 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Is the power supply enough? Need advice (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

system: amd fx 6300 4.0 ghz gtx 770 2 gb 8 gb rm bp 500v I play at high fps I limited it to 30 frames but in general it is about 40 but sometimes there are friezes maybe this is due to a lack of power bp? do you think it's worth it to me change
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

modern bakeries and overclocking should bake starting from 600 watts,
however, it may have nothing to do with friezes.

I
IceMuse 13.10.22

dimaboss1
Your bp is enough in principle, and if it were not enough, the system would crash in 90% of cases.
But at the limit of the possibility it is better not to force the PSU to work ... 650-700 would be just right. By the way, which bp model is also important. If he has a bad certificate (low efficiency), then the declared 500 watts turn into 400 with a penny ... And this is already not enough. And yet, read how many amperes your 770-ke needs ... many blocks do not give out the necessary

d
dimaboss1_ 13.10.22

IceMuse
here bp

I
IceMuse 13.10.22

dimaboss1 There
are only two "windings" of 12 volts, and they give 16A ... they do not sum up ... the blocks are rather weak ... to put it mildly ...
I do not speak on my own ... but from the "green" ones themselves, the minimum block on 770-ku, this is 600 watts, it is necessary ...
And what kind of company is this? Personally, this is the first time I hear it. Do not torture iron, buy (if finances allow) 600-700 Corsair ... Or FSP (which in the CIS do not want to miss certification and basically now budget simple blocks are sold, but you can also find it with a "gold" certificate if you search). Chiftek or aerocool will also fit ...

M
Mercurionio 13.10.22

Will not be enough. Yours gives 300 on both lines. So something will not eat. Better buy a new one, with a gold certificate (there is 81% + efficiency, in a combo of 600 cotton wool will give ~ 500W)