3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venokat 13.10.22 10:19 pm

In-Game Combat Effects (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The people, who will tell you, saw a slowdown in the video when chopping off limbs. How does this turn on, or the code it happens. THX.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
IroqueZZ 13.10.22

Venokat
when finishing off with a powerful attack (at least for me)

V
Venokat 13.10.22

Thanks, but what does the option in the settings "Automatic finishing blows" give

I
IroqueZZ 13.10.22

Venokat
and here I am xs ... but judging by the name it will finish off "automatically"

V
Venokat 13.10.22

hmm strange I finish with a powerful attack, not a fig ...

I
IroqueZZ 13.10.22

Venokat
seems to be there and the level of adrenaline should be at the maximum! ps I didn’t bother about this)

V
Venokat 13.10.22

Can you watch? I’m really interested, like I killed a griffin, not a single slowdown ....

V
Venokat 13.10.22

How to finish, what would slow down time =)?

B
Ben121212 13.10.22

Finishing off occurs when the enemy is exhausted, when the enemy runs out of stamina, for this you need to dodge and hit back, but it doesn’t always happen, it’s also like stunning with axii should lead to subsequent finishing off, when you press a strong attack, slowing down xs, for a crossbow you need to pump, and for a sword, it should work on the last remaining enemy, but what is the difference between turning on and off the auto-finishing option, I would like to know myself)

K
KoJe 13.10.22

And for what reasons can there be no dismemberment? Perhaps someone came across?

V
Venokat 13.10.22

I got to the 2nd city, I can’t figure out how to finish it off with a slowdown ?? Who knows who kills how? Dismemberment depends on the percentage of dismemberment. The griffin's head adds 10 percent, I think. I saw the videos there, they cut the heads so deliciously, I also want to