3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Save Import Consequences (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Folks, such a question, I imported my own saves, and now how do I know if my decisions were transferred normally? The prologue passed, there was no interrogation in it, and how now to find out?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Eizenhorn 13.10.22

if in the second part you hung out with the Rocher squad and you got a tattoo, then in the 3rd part there is a tattoo,
but I myself think whether they were transferred or not, in general, let's wait and see

R
Russellplay 13.10.22

yes, the saves don’t affect anything at all, I launched it with the saves, so I launched it like there’s no difference (as if their fish were supposedly screwed so that there were fewer disturbances, well, these are my guesses, but the campaign is true, it’s notorious a marketing ploy, although in fact the old safes and nafik are not needed and everything is very good without them).

d
david2222 13.10.22

tell me if I transferred the save, then the emperor will ask me questions about Ariana la Valletta and who I went with with Rocher or Iorvet and about whether I killed summer or not

p
pam09 13.10.22

david2222
No.

m
mEss1a 13.10.22

I moved the saves, got to the meeting with Triss, in the basement with rats, she said that we allegedly told each other everything half a year ago and decided to remain friends. In the second part, he did everything with her, choosing at the end to save her and when he left Leto, he promised to always be together. Why the hell is the romance with her not going on?

S
Singalar 13.10.22

Play on the novel will continue if you choose the right lines.