3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaylerX 21.11.19 03:36 am

Skill tree - how to open? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

How to open it? The Google says only that you need to bring to the engraver what is an item, but where it to take? just skill points accumulated and would like used to quickly drain them until they I got.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 21.11.19

SaylerX
I have a Carver just gave the book when the point of the skills accumulated, and if you're talking about the improvement of the prosthesis after the boss rider.

k
kleptoo 21.11.19

Have kaplanova play I was watching in the 3rd part of his book, Carver gave. There already will be easier

B
Beirut 21.11.19

SaylerX
play with cheats or something?? he gives the book as soon as apnuli LVL 1

S
SaylerX 21.11.19

Just when Carver came points I have not been (dying often)...now came, gave the book. all SPS.

c
callmegod 21.11.19

What skills you need first to download? I still shake, only the first window where the Khilok, tackle, etc.
Saw streamers of skills such that, after a clandestine murder, sprayed the cloud and in this cloud even kill. Very useful when 2-3 stand near or walk by.
And that ability, when, instead of a stealthy attack, recruit to their side of the enemy? Anyone have this branch you can take?
I have 3 branches, 3rd - it's for killing rats.

N
Nevoeiro 21.11.19

I understand that the ability to pump more and more and study necessary?
Pumped a lot,but that's not to use them.

G
Gai-sensei 21.11.19

Nevoeiro
There are active and passive skills. Active choose in menuhe. Only 1 to take.

N
Nevoeiro 21.11.19

Gai-sensei
I mean what do they want to learn and skills can be fast to access.

c
callmegod 21.11.19

The man in the mask gives 5 skill tree (which is the job about rats). Need to speak with him in the sanctuary of the snake (like the so-called fire).

o
oli_sykes 21.11.19

callmegod
style Musin also it gives?blew once this skill and don't know where it is now to take.

c
callmegod 21.11.19

oli_sykes
Yes. I found the young master, have dealt with the offender in the Castle and went on the quest. He was in the Castle asin-sanctuary of the Great serpent. Nearby lay the corpse of another 1 in purple.
Now, after passing the Temple, Wraith and met a 2nd time snake, its already there (and the corpse).