3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sever_d 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Tree Texture Issues [Have a Solution] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many trees look like this. The game license was bought in the incentive, the computer is powerful enough
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.10.22

Firewood reinstall.

O
Oleg Bervinov 13.10.22

Something tells me that this is an iron conflict.
I met this twice, in Skyrim, the textures were also not drawn, it was decided by the demolition of one of the mods.
And in Mass Effect, but there this problem was not solved at all (only with a crutch in the form of a temporary twist of textures), the reason was in the architecture, the new line of processors, since the game was no longer supported by the developers, no one was going to release a patch to fix this.

J
JONDROGON 13.10.22

Are you normal trees?

S
Sever_d 13.10.22

I highly doubt that this is firewood or compatibility with iron, tk. not all trees look like this, but only some

S
Sever_d 13.10.22

S
Sever_d 13.10.22

The problem is solved, it really was in the video card drivers. I updated the driver (I have Jayforce 560), it turned out that nvideo even released a separate driver for the Witcher, everything was fine, the picture improved, the bugs disappeared, I didn’t measure performance, but judging by the sensations it improved.
I was immediately confused that when you click to update the driver, it says that everything is buzzing with the latest version, most likely the case is in non-licensed Windows.