3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hortoss 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Enemies with a question mark (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I met opponents with a question mark instead of a level, taking out from the first blow. Is this a bug or has anyone experienced something similar?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 13.10.22

Hortoss
_
_

I
IceMuse 13.10.22

I'm on the third level not far from Velen, I found Vodyanitsa (it seems to be that's what she was called, I didn't have time to read it - she threw a lump of dirt and a corpse at me). Later I came to her at lvl 10 - she turned out to be lvl 15, and when I was the third she was with a question.

D
Digrei 13.10.22

I saw a healthy golem in the swamps with a question, killed me with a blow.

g
gerasader 13.10.22

Hortoss
was too frail to know his level, usually if it is less than 10-12 levels, it is no longer displayed

s
shockburst 13.10.22

what is not clear here? this means that the enemy is much higher level

M
Manhunt1908 13.10.22

ShockBurst All correctly told. It is pointless to dig at such people, they cannot be damaged, the developers themselves said.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.10.22

It was a rainy autumn day. Geralt, leading Roach by the bridle, was approaching a small village. At the entrance, he met two healthy men with axes at the ready. The witcher had no desire to attract their attention, however...
- Hey white! - shouted one of them, - Come here!
The witcher looked up at the gray sky, exhaled and walked towards them.
- Do you need a FAQ here? - said the same.
"I'm looking for people with a question mark," Geralt hissed.
- Cavo-cavo? BUT! Well, yes, a couple of them passed here, only they didn’t stay here for a long time: they went into the tavern and left after about ten minutes. Looks like the stocks of vodka replenished, hehe.
The second kmet was silent.
- Where did they go? the witcher asked with much more interest.
- Over there, - the talkative one pointed to the west, to the dense dark forest, - And why did they surrender to you, sir? Did what? Criminals? And then I look, there are two swords behind your back ...
- Worse. Last time they took me out with one punch.
"They were lucky - I just didn't have time to drink the elixir," thought Geralt.
- Wow, I don't envy them then!
Suddenly the witcher heard the grass rustling behind him. Under the sound of rain, an ordinary person would not pay attention to it. Has not passed also second, as...
- Die, a mutant! yelled someone jumping out of the grass. In his hand was a dagger.
By that time the witcher had already prepared himself. With a sharp movement, he drew his sword from its scabbard, made a half-pirouette and hit the attacker on the back from a reversal. The bandit fell right into the puddle, splashing those two with mud and blood mixed. They looked stunned - that's understandable.
Geralt approached the lifeless body and turned it over. He had a chain around his neck with a question mark on it.
"One hundred and fifty experience points? Not enough. You need another two thousand to reach the next level. Will you hunt drowners, or what?" the witcher thought for a moment.
- Do you have a river nearby?
- E-there is ... a verst from here in that direction, - a little moving away from what he saw, the kmet said.
- Thanks to. Well, be! And take it somewhere: the smell might attract corpse eaters.
Kmet nodded. The witcher went to the river. The second hillbilly was dumb.