3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Larin 13.10.22 10:30 pm

Can't hear dialogue in game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I downloaded the game, installed it and when I sat down to play I realized that I couldn’t hear the dialogues in the game at all, I tried to reinstall the game, it didn’t help
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elijah 13.10.22

In what sense no; subtitles or they don’t want to speak at all, time just passes and you seem to have talked to them. It’s just inaudible, try to see the sound in the settings.

E
Elijah 13.10.22

If you download from torrents, then at least don’t talk about errors that only pirates have. Maybe, of course, a couple of people, faces have such problems, then write at least to the developers. We didn’t create the game (we can only suggest if at least 30 people and all faces have this error), and even if the PC is shit that you still need to look for, don’t put bad marks on the developers.

V
Vlad Larin 13.10.22

Yes, Lord, what kind of people are aggressive here, no, I bought the game on Steam, and yes, I figured out the problem, for some reason the sound was 7.1, but the headphones themselves do not support

V
Vlad Larin 13.10.22

Gentle thighs
You are a cheerful person, however, I personally had 7.1 on my PC in Realtek HD settings

V
Vlad Larin 13.10.22

Tender thighs
with you too

p
prconf 13.10.22

Damn, people solved the problem or not, as I understand it, the game is not friendly with multi-channel sound, what should I do, switch to two columns? (I have 5.1)

w
wolf158 13.10.22

The essence of the problem is this, there is no voice acting during the dialogues in the game. The characters just move their lips and everything is silence. And so all the other sounds and music are all there. When the gameplay is going on, sometimes you can hear the speech of the characters, but not always either. I have a Gog license, the language pack is downloaded and installed. I tried to change languages ​​- the same thing.

N
Nikita Sologub 13.10.22

I read several topics and all people have a problem with sound. It’s different for me, the fact is that during the dialogues I don’t have it at all, Geralt is also not audible. Pirate (I feel like shit is flying in my direction) GOG

P
Pon4ik007 13.10.22

Pirate means))))))))))))
Describe your sound system.
What speakers and sound.
I have corrected myself.

N
Nikita Sologub 13.10.22

Not speakers, Svenovsky headphones (although I don’t understand how this can help), sound here

P
Pon4ik007 13.10.22

In the sound settings you have an additional menu, speaker properties.
put there 16bit, 48000Hz and DVD quality.

N
Nikita Sologub 13.10.22

Pon4ik007
did not help

P
Pon4ik007 13.10.22

What kind of headphones?

P
Pon4ik007 13.10.22

The fact is that I have tiamat 7.1 And when I switch to the speakers, the sound of speech disappears. But, if I change the sound settings from 7.1 to 2.0, then everything becomes normal.

N
Nikita Sologub 13.10.22

SVEN AP-940MV

P
Pon4ik007 13.10.22

Weird.
Are you connecting a monitor via HDMI?

N
Nikita Sologub 13.10.22

Pon4ik007
DVI

P