3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 13.10.22 10:30 pm

Notice board in Vizima (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, after the prologue I went to Vyzma. I was a little stunned by the territory, especially estimating that the complete combing of the White Gardens took 6 hours. But what to do, dragged to the first bulletin board. And the question arose: for example, I took a note about my lost wife - everything is fine, an additional task appeared, the cursor lit up, our cause is just. But I took a note about skinny children, I think now I’ll scrape some weed - nevermind, there’s nothing in the tasks, I ran around all the houses - I’m not interesting to anyone. Is there something wrong or not all announcements with quests are quests?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

not all announcements on the board activate the quest, 2/3 of these announcements are rubbish that only applies to residents of a certain village

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

totktonada
not all tasks with quests, some are just "spam", this was done for the atmosphere

s
soren1861 13.10.22

totktonada
Yes, not all quests are there, there are also ordinary announcements, but there are notes that you take and a marker with a question is placed on your map. Here

F
Fitter 13.10.22

Ads that have a red seal are almost always quest ones.

M
M0f 13.10.22

O! Is there Vizima?

P
Permsergo 13.10.22

Vizima is not there! Only the castle is the residence of Emhyr.