3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suburban007 13.10.22 10:31 pm

GTA5 crashes

So I'll start with the configuration:
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K
Mother Asus P8z77-v lx2
Video card Gigabyte Gtx780ti ghz edition (With the highest overclocking from this company)
PSU 650w from cooler master bronze
8GB RAM
Hard 1TB
SSD No
Game license from Steam
I used windows 10, unscrewed everything on the ult, since the video card is pulling, the fps was at least 60, the temperature of the video card and processor was normal, and then bang crash with the error err_gfx_d3d_init, updated the drivers of the entire system, updated bios, reduced the frequency of the video card, nothing helped, coped with reducing the graphics to high, and then crashes every 40 minutes, switched to windows 7, there is a crash, another error, the video driver stopped responding and was restored. Reinstalling the game did nothing either. Can you tell me if there is a way to get rid of the crashes?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DozoRRR 13.10.22

suburban007
It also means lower the overclocking of the vidyuhi on the core, if it doesn’t help again, then reset it from memory too. How many kstiti frequencies on vidyuhi during the game. The game is very demanding on the vidyuhi, I personally also reduced overclocking, the driver crashed, with the last 352 driver, by the way, a little better.

s
suburban007 13.10.22

DozoRRR
While gaming 1200MHz

D
DozoRRR 13.10.22

suburban007
It seems not much, but the devil knows, maybe the chip has digraded a little from time to time. Try to drop to 1000-1100 see what happens. I mostly have 1228 overclock on 780, but in GTA5 I had to drop it to 1215 so that the driver would not crash, but with the latest firewood I ran a little and at 1228 until I threw it out

s
suburban007 13.10.22

DozoRRR
Lowered the frequency by 105 MHz, no way lower, crashes continue, also increased the paging file as advised in support, also did not work. I began to notice artifacts in the game, some stripes on the image do not keep up with the main piece. In general, I no longer know what to do, hoping only for the memory frequency ...