3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXMODS 21.11.19 03:36 am

Grand Theft Auto: Expensive Dream (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Now some will say: Oh really???

In General, this is a global project which needs us to move in 2008, and tell us another criminal history of liberty city.
In fashion:
The city of sample in 2008;
New plot;
New scripts and so on.

Generally developed:

Alterstar GTA Modmakers Team

[Raspy61]
Snake13
Rocko (Shady)
MAXMODS
Solom

Screenshots:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, in General we need people in the team capable of scriptit, models, etc.
As long as enough information, then another will.

http://narod.ru/disk/19206246001/xdream.rar.html
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimZet 21.11.19

this mod has been under development for 3 years and mod there and not come out. When he participated in the development and was once a member Alterstart,
but after the collapse of the I itself. How would I set up the company of the same name with its nickname.

s
solom 21.11.19

DimZet
I also previously participated in the development of this mod

T
Till Lindermann... 21.11.19

Do not deign to supply his words with weighty arguments in the form of screenshots?

W
Wildstylo 21.11.19

Santa Barbara some sort of old actors left,and the series everything goes :D also screenshots would not be refused ;)

Z
Zmey20009 21.11.19

Work on the mod is resumed

Wow. I thought that fashion is no longer like Altercare. The current team is what? MAXMODS, you are now one mod doing?

this mod has been under development for 3 years

Really? The topic with the name GTA III: Expensive dream was created in 2008. Turns out 4 years

when it was a member Alterstart

I too, can say, was in command. I remember when I was doing LC 2009 raspy proposed to unite the fashion, but I refused. Who knows now what would happen if I agreed. Was registered on the team website when it still existed. Remember, Interstar was the feud with NoStock due to some limits... Ah, those were the days.

Then suddenly the team broke up, all were on their own

M
MAXMODS 21.11.19

so.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
it was all

D
DimZet 21.11.19

Hood is cool, but a little under to improve. Stars to do so would be visible only when wanted. Icons to make a dark gray and semi transparent and put under(sorry not on) the radar. And the icon of the fist can be removed altogether.
The website you have?

M
MAXMODS 21.11.19

I have a website, I scored on him a long time ago maxmods.narod.ru

r
raspy61 AS 21.11.19

I'm in the army! Hello!

T
Tumult 21.11.19

I'm back. Hello

[raspy61] ZBS Tits

H
HighDefinition 21.11.19

By the way it would be possible to resume work on the mod. Are there any volunteers?

r
raspy61 AS 21.11.19

Need to find max he is a big part of the experience and I

M
MAXMODS 21.11.19

I'm here guys)) Roman hi)) If you want to resume work PUT SKYPE, so it was convenient!!!

r
raspy61 AS 21.11.19

Healthy Max! I'm in the army, developments at the beginning of summer only will be able to pass . Write in the VC if you do restore work.

M
MAXMODS 21.11.19

Yes, the essence is that there is such a program SAAT GUI (in short who do not know, audio edited in Sana'a).
And this fucking app OCITLA ME a half a HARD DRIVE WHEN I CLICKED CLEAR DIRECTORY!!!

r
raspy61 AS 21.11.19

hi to all who remembers, how you doing?

S
SlavikKZ 17.07.20

raspy61 AS
vaguely remember)

G
Guest 21.10.20

help link won't work

G
Guest 21.10.20