3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marshalsema 13.10.22 10:31 pm

Quests and hero level, is there an addiction? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Accordingly, the question is: I'm now lvl 7, I'm running, doing quests, I haven't gone very far in the story. there are quite a few quest boards in Vezim that haven't been unlocked yet. There are a couple of quests for 15+ lvl. BUT! There is a quest, for example, to another location (Novigrad, in my opinion), which is 10 lvl. That is, theoretically, I can go there already and do it. There will certainly be their own boards, etc. Having done the quests there, I will become, for example, 10 lvl. Will the quests in Vezima still be 6 or not? Or is there some kind of scaling?
Is there any "cutting" experience / rewards for "old" quests?
I just don’t want to come to some village now and take quests 3+ lvl lower, respectively, with the same mobs that will be cut out with 1 hit.
3 Comments
Sort by:
m
mir_trud_may 13.10.22

I'm still pondering a similar question myself. Example: two camps across a ravine - in one, mobs kill me with one crossbow shot - level 16, in the second, cannibals - level 3, a cemetery grandmother sits on the edge of a treasure, so she doesn’t even see the level ??? - beast))) We'll have to run. It's a shame that on a level 6 quest, loot of level 4-5 falls. Somehow not ice.

A
ArsenyPestr 13.10.22

In the game, you can notice that the experience for a new level always needs the same amount (i.e. 1000 points), and also that the amount of experience for the quest does not depend on your level, but only (perhaps) on the level (or difficulty) of the quest itself. So low-level quests will just be easier, but not more useless

M
Marshalsema 13.10.22

There are no explanations and it's a little annoying. How do I know what quests / mobs will be in a particular region? Run around the whole territory - you'll get tired, it's too big.